Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

Re: Terrorist attack in sydney

@polksaladallie wrote:

@*julia*2010 wrote:

Smiley Surprised  i thought you were younger

Nup, just look younger.  I often was assumed to be my son's sister.

I could tell you my secret.   Smiley Wink

please do.  i may have to use it

one day, in a very distant future.

Message 171 of 230
Latest reply

Don't wait too long.  You are not far behind me.

Message 172 of 230
Latest reply

@lal-au0 wrote:

@djlukjilly wrote:

Islam is an ideology that does not fit with Christian values or Christian countries.

Islam has never had a reformation so it is still a stone age ideology.

no it's not.

it's an early middle age ideologie. allah revealed the quran to mohammed in 610 A.D.

Thanks for correcting me,  I was just thinking that I'd made an error there, but the context is still correct.

Islam is an abhorrent ideology that has never been reformed, never took women into account and has age old hatreds that we are seeing now. Islam has no place in western culture.

Message 173 of 230
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

So there's no difference to the legal immigration that took place in the 50's after a world war to the mass invasion of countries of country shopping illegal immigrants?

ummm OK.

Message 174 of 230
Latest reply

mohammed was a pedophile warlord who invented islam to suit his desires/lifestyle.

what amazes me is that it has survived and even thrived for such a long time but then sometimes i think that western men are a bit jealous when they see that muslim men have obedient wives who have to do what the man says and not talk back.

Message 175 of 230
Latest reply

@*julia*2010 wrote:

It used to be that Australia needed immigrants so that they would work and help to build and develop our country.

These immigrants were usually skilled at some trade or had other qualifications which would make them attractive to a small but growing young country.

i have a feeling that the great she elephant

knows exactly what the difference is 

between our post war immigration intake

and the current refugees situation.

her example is irrelevant to the discussion.

Right on Oppy. My family never took a penny from taxpayers, my mother worked full time and so did my father. They paid for our education (private),  they owned their own home and saved for their retirement.

The 10 pound poms who came out here thought they'd arrived in welfare heaven and they sure took their cop of it and cheap housing and never stopped whinging from the moment they arrived hence the name (whinging pom).

Message 176 of 230
Latest reply

@*julia*2010 wrote:

It used to be that Australia needed immigrants so that they would work and help to build and develop our country.

These immigrants were usually skilled at some trade or had other qualifications which would make them attractive to a small but growing young country.

i have a feeling that the great she elephant

knows exactly what the difference is 

between our post war immigration intake

and the current refugees situation.

her example is irrelevant to the discussion.

download.jpglol

Message 177 of 230
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

@lal-au0 wrote:

@djlukjilly wrote:

Islam is an ideology that does not fit with Christian values or Christian countries.

Islam has never had a reformation so it is still a stone age ideology.

no it's not.

it's an early middle age ideologie. allah revealed the quran to mohammed in 610 A.D.

Thanks for correcting me,  I was just thinking that I'd made an error there, but the context is still correct.

Islam is an abhorrent ideology that has never been reformed, never took women into account and has age old hatreds that we are seeing now. Islam has no place in western culture.

Here are the women leaders of Muslim-majority countries, most of them freely elected by Muslim publics and all of them respected by the latter:

Tansu Çiller, elected prime minister of Turkey, 1993-1996

Benazir Bhutto, elected prime minister of Pakistan 1988-1990, 1993-1996

Mame Madior Boye, appointed prime minister of Senegal, 2001-2002.

Megawati Sukarnoputri, elected president of Indonesia, 2001-2004

Khaleda Zia, elected prime minister of Bangladesh, 1991-1996 and 2001-2006

Sheikh Hasina, elected prime minister of Bangladesh 2009-

Roza Otunbayeva, president of Kyrgyzstan, 2010- 2011

Atifete Jahjaga, elected president of Kosovo 2011-

Message 178 of 230
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

My family never took a penny from taxpayers,

Absolute rubbish.  You still haven't addressed the question about child endowment and if you think even private education isn't government funded you are mistaken.

Message 179 of 230
Latest reply

here you go

http://www.migrationheritage.nsw.gov.au/exhibition/objectsthroughtime-history/1945-1965/

we all arrived here one way or another

my family were business  people who migrated from England in 1825 to set up a business and start a new life

what about you- when and why did your family come here??

Message 180 of 230
Latest reply