The Beaumont Children

So the dig starts today, how harrowing for the parents, hopefully in their lifetime they can find the answers that must have haunted them for so many years.  What a shame if this person did this and died with getting away with it?  Wonder why it has taken these two men so long to come forward with the information about the dig?  The book the Satin Man was written a few years ago I think...I can't understand why it has taken so long.  Perhaps people go about their daily ,ives and don't think about these things.  My sister had purchased this book and so I was familiar with the claims but not sure whether this suspect was named in the book, perhaps not and thats why the men didn't make the connection with their dig all those years ago.  Time will tell.  

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: The Beaumont Children

I watched the report on TV a couple of nights back. It made a compelling case.

I hope the bodies are found. It seems the parents may still be alive? It would give them closure to finally know the who & where.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

the parents are still alive i heard on radio, in their 90's now.

it would be good to get this case to be resolved for them before they are no longer around.

so many times since the children went missing storys came up of new evidence and new seaches without results.

whoever was behind it is now most likely gone to hell (or someplace worse) without leaving the truth behind to give closure to the family. how low can someone go?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

On the TV report it showed police tape of an interview with the son of a man (both now deceased) who claimed his father was a violent man & he saw his dad with the 3 children on the afternoon of the day they disappeared. He was up in his cubby house and looked out & saw them in the back yard then they entered the house. He heard 4 shots but said that wasn't unusual in his household. Later he saw his dad loading the car & the same man has been reported by another couple of men as having paid them to dig a hole at his factory.

The son was apparently around 14 when it all happened, which makes you wonder why he never went to the police. If not at age 14, then in his 20s.

If what he said was true, then it would seem the children were dead before their parents reported them missing.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Ive been watching this with interest too, praying the Beaumonts receive some kind of closure before they die. It would close the circle if they were able to give their 3 children the funeral they deserved and be able to finally let them rest in peace.

I really hope this new dig isn't just a ratings/police publicity show for Channel 7 (who paid for the geophys that discovered the 'hole').

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Police have found bones from a large animal, possibly a horse or cow and rubbish in the hole, but no evidence of the missing children. Another sad chapter in one of the longest running sagas in the states history. .....Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Just heard on the news that there will be no more digging at that sight.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Much compelling evidence to show it was the satin man.

After seeing much of it, I believe 95% it was him.

His own kin said he was a paedophile.

And why on earth wasn't the new dig kept quiet so as to not make the Beaumont's go through false hope.

I really loathe the media at times, so insensitive and thoughtless.

image host
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

And why on earth wasn't the new dig kept quiet so as to not make the Beaumont's go through false hope.

It does sound as if he is (or was) guilty to me. Like you, I'm about 95% inclined to believe it.

Sadly, I think the police just aren't digging in the right spot & maybe they never will-or not for another 5 decades or so. Maybe they're under the car park as one of the people suggested. Time is running out for the parents to have any closure though.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

That little nugget worries me. Anyone who has been abused by their father to the extent this person claims, is going to be fairly emotionally damaged. Some people come to terms with this issue and eventually move on. If that is the case here, the sons evidence may be credible.

Other people never really get over sexual abuse and can be emotionally fragile,  " mixed up "  and vengeful forever. I have no idea how well the son of the alledged pedophile has coped with this issue, but it seems a reason for some caution to me.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply