The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

Looking at what has been taking place in the state of Victoria with threatened job termination if one does not take the jab, the destruction of jobs, livelihood and liberties etc., there's a right and there's a wrong all of this. The state premier Daniel Andrews has taken the hard-line stance of "you must take the jab" and basically that's all that there is to it. People in Victoria are protesting because they feel that they are being denied the choice whether to say yes or no.  Recent protests have caused some reactions and there may be the possibility of media distortion when it comes to the true facts.

All around the world there are reports of the efficacy of oral drugs for treating this Corona virus. Some countries have had major success.  With this in mind, wouldn't the option of early stage treatment with a safe proven oral drug such Doxycycline, Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin not only be a logical,  practical move but also one that would reduce tensions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPs Start Prescribing Low-Dose Ivermectin Triple Therapy for COVID-19

CDD news – The Centre for Digestive Diseases - COVID Treatment Available in Aus via GP on request

The Ivermectin triple therapy seems to be the cheapest, safest, and rapidly-curing treatment for Australians, and used broadly could stimulate the Australian economy
https://prwire.com.au/print/gps-start-prescribing-low-dose-ivermectin-triple-therapy-for-covid-19

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, people who have had the virus and have recovered should never be jabbed.  Highly respected professor, Dr. Peter McCullough talks about this in Dorothy McLean's article in August this year  ‘Under no circumstances’ should a recovered patient get a COVID jab, expert MD tells LifeSite. 

I think a program that involves proper testing, one that eliminates false positives is highly beneficial. Also mandatory vaccination can mean curtains for those who have recovered from the virus. That's no good! Drugs appear to be the safest approach and should be a readily available option. Under strict medical supervision and administration, it could be as Dr. Thomas Borody stated, good for the economy .

Even though the mRNA injection etc. is largely experimental, I respect the right of people to take their chances with it. I've always stated in the past that I believe some vaccines are helpful. The right of people to choose what goes into their body should also be respected.

With commonsense testing, people staying home as they would with influenza, isolation when needed,  early stage drug treatment under qualified medical supervision, there's no reason to force anything on anybody. There's no reason to run Victoria into the ground!

The people are alarmed, they're angry and they're stressed due to what many would perceive as fascism! 

When a human being takes a first breath of life when they come into this world, should this not be the breath of freedom?

Message 1 of 371
Latest reply
370 REPLIES 370

Re: The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

padi, it is a pleasure to see you in Community Spirit. 

One of these days, why do we not all meet up on Zoom to have a Melbournians Are Still In Lockdown Afternoon Tea? Anyone and everyone on the boards welcome, with byo scones or something…?

MASILAT. 

I had a Double Vaxed Melbournians Of Two Households Outdoor Meet-up on Saturday (aka DoV MOTHOM)… coffee with four of us by the side of a lake. The mask requirement is not pleasant but it is a sensible precaution. Wearing P2 masks as the weather warms up poses its own difficulties.

Message 201 of 371
Latest reply

Re: The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

YawnSloth.gif

Message 202 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

💡 BTW: Wow padi*0409, you very seldom post here in Community Spirit.

No I don't but I have been following this thread, but up until this point didn't feel the need to comment in it.

What does concern me greatly is that if too many people question the efficacy of the various vaccines for COVID, which have been proven many times over to greatly lessen the effects of COVID infection. They may decide to not have it, and if they do contract it they are far more likely to end up in hospital and possibly in ICU, than those that have had the jab.

As you would well know our hospitals are in deep crisis now with most elective surgery being cancelled. How would/do you feel if one of your loved ones is unable to get to hospital for an operation ?

How would anybody feel if/when a seriously ill loved one is not able to get into ICU because it's overloaded with unvaccinated COVID sufferers ?

COVID misinformation and conspiracy theories may well cause a greater problem than the infection itself, if too many people adhere to them - just look at those states in the US where people are up in arms about wearing masks to protect themselves and others, than look at the COVID rates (and deaths) for those states compared to those that do practice sensible precautions.

@countess

"One of these days, why do we not all meet up on Zoom to have a Melbournians Are Still In Lockdown Afternoon Tea? Anyone and everyone on the boards welcome, with byo scones or something…?"

I wouldn't have a clue on how to "zoom" unless it was on my old Norton Commando (the red one of course) BUT should SLR arrive with Wagon Wheels I might be tempted................

You won't see me here on CS much at all Countess, but with this thread I've made an exception as I feel that there really has been way too much misinformation and outright false statements made about COVID and it's effects on society.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 203 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

💡 BTW: Wow padi*0409, you very seldom post here in Community Spirit.

@4channel,  you reply to padi (who “seldom posts here”) yet you choose to not reply to any of my posts.  Says a lot about your attitude towards being in favour of “discussion”.

So, how about it . . . start having a full discussion on these threads rather than a ”selective” discussion.

Message 204 of 371
Latest reply

You do make a valid point padi*0409. The vaccination or jab is up to the individual.  If they as you infer can clog up the hospitals and take time away from other patients who need care for other things, there is a simple solution.  There are drugs that can be used. So many numerous accounts and "in the field" proof of their efficacy. Some countries already use them to very good success. Why not us?

I never thought I would say this but Craig Kelly appears to be making good sense.

Mate, there comes a time for a man to be a man. Forget his hang ups (if there are any), his dislike for a certain person, position or class, or perceived loyalty to someone or something. The time is to be real is now!  Evil people, those who betray others will be judged by a higher power. A man must not sacrifice his integrity or worth to serve someone else's agenda be it an organization or a so-called friend. If he doesn't believe in God, the second most terrifying thing he will face will be the realization he has in his last breathing moments of what he has allowed himself to become.

Message 205 of 371
Latest reply

Give it a rest pal!  4channel can choose who he replies to and that doesn’t include you.

I agree with 4channel about a few things but not about Craig Kelly.  I don’t expect he will reply to me, and you should just let it go.

Message 206 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

Mate, there comes a time for a man to be a man. Forget his hang ups (if there are any), his dislike for a certain person, position or class, or perceived loyalty to someone or something. The time is to be real is now!  Evil people, those who betray others will be judged by a higher power. A man must not sacrifice his integrity or worth to serve someone else's agenda be it an organization or a so-called friend. If he doesn't believe in God, the second most terrifying thing he will face will be the realization he has in his last breathing moments of what he has allowed himself to become.

OMG - just OMG.

He walks among us.

Message 207 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

I never thought I would say this but Craig Kelly appears to be making good sense.

You have got to be kidding right ?

https://www.crikey.com.au/2021/10/12/craig-kelly-clive-palmer-and-reignite-democracy-anti-vaxx/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 208 of 371
Latest reply

That was - literally the first time I clickd on a Youtube link.

See you in Son's pub for lunch tomorrow. 🤣

Message 210 of 371
Latest reply