Thermomix Exploded Causing 2nd Degree Burns

moonflyte
Community Member

An horrific accident caused by a thermomix exploding with pasta sauce all over a young Mother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3474255/Thermomix-burns-Perth-mother-Danika-Jones-leaving-se...

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

I have asked a question here to see if there have been any faults reported with the TM5

https://www.facebook.com/Thermomix-unhappy-customers-354228048077604/

Photobucket
Message 21 of 32
Latest reply

I wonder if her Solicitor has advised against turning the machine over to them? I would think they would have the machine independentaly assesed prior to handing it over to Thermomix.

Message 22 of 32
Latest reply

Freddie, that is how I read it.

She had the seal replaced according to the news article.

Retaining the machine if she is thinking of legal action makes sense. If she returned it she has no evidence. It would be submitted in time for both sides to examine it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 23 of 32
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

Freddie, that is how I read it.

She had the seal replaced according to the news article.

Retaining the machine if she is thinking of legal action makes sense. If she returned it she has no evidence. It would be submitted in time for both sides to examine it. 

Yes that's what I understood Amber the seal was replaced due to the recall. The fact she had been using it for 2yrs you would think must go in her favour as to understanding the safety issues concerning the machine.

How's the doggy paddling going?

Message 24 of 32
Latest reply

Great thanks 🙂

hope all is going well for you and Mr Freddie...

This is what I saw a couple of nights ago out-a-paddlin'

image.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 25 of 32
Latest reply

Where's that taken? it looks like the west or Darwin.

Message 26 of 32
Latest reply

Amber's in Melbourne.

We can get some great sunrises and sunsets

Message 27 of 32
Latest reply

St Kilda beach. A tequila sunset. The colours are spot on. The sea was purple.

Message 28 of 32
Latest reply

Beautiful.

Message 29 of 32
Latest reply