Tommys Joke Page

Tommys Joke Page 2015
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,046
Latest reply
2,045 REPLIES 2,045

Tommys Joke Page

Man goes to the doctors because he thinks he has piles.the doctor confirms this and gets him to bend over and inserts some ointment in his backside. Dr tells the man to use this ointment morning and night and to ask his wife to help him . At home the wife helps him before bed time with the pile ointment. As he is bending over she puts her left hand on his left shoulder to steady him as she gently eases the nozzle in and squeezes the tube. The man gives out a little scream and the lady apologises and asks him if it hurt. The man replies "no but I just remembered that when the doctor did this he had both hands on my shoulders"
Message 21 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Pulled a gypsy bird last night , she asked me did I want to go back to hers for a good time, she wasn't kidding. I went on the dodgems, waltzers, ghost train and came home with a goldfish!
Message 22 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Steve lived in Stated Island, NY and worked in Manhattan. He had to take the ferry home every night. One evening, he got down to the ferry and found there was a wait for the next boat, so Steve decided to stop at a nearby tavern. Before long he was feeling a bit drunk. When he got back to the ferry slip, the ferryboat was just eight feet from the dock. Steve. Afraid of missing this one and being late for dinner, took a running leap and landed right on the deck of the boat. โ€œHow did you like that jump, buddy?โ€ said a proud Steve to a deck hand. โ€œIt was great,โ€ said the sailor. โ€œBut why didnโ€™t you wait? We were just pulling in!โ€
Message 23 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer โ€” you're in the wrong place." So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is becoming a pretty popular guy. One day God calls Satan up on the telephone and asks with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?" Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next." God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake โ€” he should never have gotten down there; send him up here." Satan says, "No way! I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him." God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue." Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"
Message 24 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

An old man walks into a bar, sits down, and starts crying. The bartender asks, โ€œWhatโ€™s wrong?โ€ The old man looks at the bartender through Teary eyes and between sobs says, โ€œI married a beautiful woman two days ago. Sheโ€™s a natural blonde, twenty-five, intelligent, a marvelous cook, a meticulous housekeeper, Extremely sensitive to my wants and needs, very giving, my best friend, and intensely passionate in bed.โ€ The bartender stares at the old man for a brief moment and says, โ€œBut that sounds great! You have what every man wants in a woman, so why are crying?โ€ The old man looks at the bartender and says, โ€œI canโ€™t remember where I live!โ€
Message 25 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A man and his wife were sitting in the living room discussing a โ€œLiving Willโ€ "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug." His wife got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all the beer.
Message 26 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A blonde got a dent in her car and took it in to the repair shop. The repairman, noticing that the woman was a blonde, decided to have a wee bit of fun. So he told her all she had to was take it home and blow in the tailpipe until the dent popped itself out. After 15 minutes of this, the blonde's blonde friend came over and asked what she was doing. "I'm trying to pop out this dent, but it's not really working." "Duh, you have to roll up the windows first!"
Message 27 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Steven Spielberg was busy discussing his new action adventure about famous classical composers. Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger were in the room. "Who do you want to play?" Spielberg asked Bruce Willis. "I've always been a big fan of Chopin," said Bruce. "I'll play him." "And you, Sylvester?" asked Spielberg. "Mozart's the one for me!" said Sly. "And what about you?" Spielberg asked Arnold Schwarzenegger. "I'll be Bach," said Arnie.
Message 28 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Two guys were sitting in a double hole outhouse doing their business, when #1 gets through and pulling up his pants, a quarter falls out of his pocket and falls into the depths of the hole. As they both peer down the hole, #1 pulls out his wallet and throws a 20 dollar into the hole. "What did you do that for?" inquires #2. #1 replies "You don't think I'm going to climb down there for a lousy quarter, do you"
Message 29 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was not perfect, they got along very well. One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him to arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions: Have you any grounds? Yes, an acre and half and nice little home. No, I mean what is the foundation of this case? It made of concrete. I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge? No, we have carport, and not need one. I mean what are your relations like? All my relations still in Poland . Is there any infidelity in your marriage? We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player. Does your wife beat you up? No, I always up before her. Is your wife a nagger? No, she white. Why do you want this divorce? She going to kill me. What makes you think that? I got proof. What kind of proof? She going to poison me....................... . . . . . . . She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read English pretty good, and it say: POLISH REMOVER
Message 30 of 2,046
Latest reply