Tommys Joke Page

Tommys Joke Page 2015
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,046
Latest reply
2,045 REPLIES 2,045

Tommys Joke Page

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough So, the husband went to his doctor (who also treated mules) and told him that he and his cousin...er wife, didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem. The doctor instructed him to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10. The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is gonna help me." So, the couple drove to Georgia to get a second opinion. The Georgia physician was just about to tell them about the procedure for a vasectomy when he noticed that they were from Alabama. This doctor instead told the man to go home and get a cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can, hold it to his ear and count to 10. Figuring that both learned physicians couldn't be wrong, the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . " at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.... (Also works in Australia..England.. Ireland And France).
Message 651 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Im going back to Ireland for 2 weeks holiday...Wont be posting much...Have a nice Easter everyone...
Message 652 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Have a safe trip Tommy and Irene.

Happy Easter to you both

Message 653 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

@imastawka wrote:

Have a safe trip Tommy and Irene.

Happy Easter to you both

Thankyou.......Well folks im going on holiday for 2 weeks..... see you on 12th April..

Message 654 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the engine of an old Holden when he spotted Tommy, the well-known heart surgeon in his shop. Tommy was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his car.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc can I ask you a question?"

Tommy, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the Holden.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?

Tommy paused, smiled and leaned over, whispering to the mechanic....."Try doing it with the engine running!"

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 655 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

I will be back on 12th April.

Message 656 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A girl drew a picture of a car on a long road with a driver and 2 people in back seat and there were tree's in the background. They ask her what story did that represent. She said that is when God drove Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden.
Message 657 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A heart surgeon doesn't change the valves in a heart with it still beating.........the patient is put on a heart-lung machine.

Message 658 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Two foreign immigrants have just arrived in the United States by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs." "Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do." Nodding emphatically, one of the immigrants points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk toward the cart. "Two dogs, please," she says. The vendor is only too pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the companions hurry to a bench and begin to unwrap their "dogs." One of them opens the foil and begins to blush. Staring at it for a moment, she turns to her friend and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?" .................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, โ€œDid your hear the news โ€“ Mike is dead??!!!โ€ โ€œWoah, what the hell happened to him?โ€ โ€œWell he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didnโ€™t brake properly and boom โ€“ He hit the curb, the car flipped over and he crashed through the sunroof โ€“ Went flying through the air and smashed through my upstairs bedroom window.โ€ โ€œWhat a horrible way to die!โ€ โ€œNo no, he survived that, that didnโ€™t kill him at all. So, heโ€™s landed in my upstairs bedroom and heโ€™s all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. Heโ€™s just dragging himself up when bang, this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones.โ€ โ€œWhat a way to go, thatโ€™s terrible!โ€ โ€œNo no, that didnโ€™t kill him he survived that. He managed to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him, pinning him to the floor, sticking right through him.โ€ โ€œNow that is the most unfortunate way to go!โ€ โ€œNo no, that didnโ€™t kill him, he even survived that. So heโ€™s on the downstairs landing, just beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the stove, but reached for a big pot of boiling hot water, whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off him.โ€ โ€œMan, what a way to go!โ€ โ€œNo no, he survived that, he survived that! Heโ€™s lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity didnโ€™t mix and so he got electrocuted, wallop, 10,000 volts shot through him.โ€ โ€œNow that is one awful way to go!โ€ โ€œNo no, he survived thatโ€ฆโ€ โ€œHold on now, just how the hell did he die?โ€ โ€œI shot him!โ€ โ€œYou shot him? What the hell did you shoot him for?โ€ โ€œHe was wrecking my house.โ€
Message 659 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

The VP hobbled in to his house and was greeted by his wife. โ€œDear,โ€ she said, startled, โ€œwhat are you doing home so early?โ€ โ€œThe boss and I had a fight,โ€ he grumbled. โ€œHe would not take back what he said.โ€ Glowing with pride, his wife asked, โ€œWhat did he say?" The VP shrugged, โ€œYouโ€™re fired.โ€
Message 660 of 2,046
Latest reply