Tony Abbott should prove he didn't have an affair with Credlin

He applied this to others, how did they keep this out of the papers?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 81
Latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

Re: Tony Abbott should prove he didn't have an affair with Credlin

I don't think most people care whether abbott and credlin were having an affair but there were some very strange goings on. I also feel sorry for Margie Abbott- there is so much  written about how she was 'locked out' and it does fit with actual events. I remember wondering why she wasn't staying at the french Villa with Credlin and abbott.. this article explains that

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2016/03/07/margie-kept-dark-former-pm-tony-abbott/

Before he flew out to the Margaret Thatcher lecture in October last year, an excited Mr Abbott told a friend: “I am being taken to the south of France. I don’t know where – it’s a surprise.”

The books reveals details of the trip.

“News broke that a villa had been rented. He was going to spend time there with Credlin and a couple of other former staff. His wife, Margie, who had accompanied him to London … flew back home on her own. He flew to Paris. He spent his 58th birthday in France with Credlin … For many of his colleagues, the whole thing was as bizarre as some of the events they had witnessed during the Abbott–Credlin tenure. It sent the rumour mill into overdrive.”

perhaps if they hadn't done odd things like that their colleagues would also not be wondering what was going on and there would be no 'perception of an affair' as an NSW LNP minister put to him  

Message 51 of 81
Latest reply

@creative*crisis wrote:
Well someones making money out of it. I wonder if it's worth it.

I certainly wouldn't waste any of my money on it.

me either Creative, there is so much of it already re-printed by the press anyway

Message 52 of 81
Latest reply

So are these rumours about credlin and abbott true... most sensible people wouldnt, they will see it as simply more obsessive hatred of abbott and wanting to trash him and his family.

the trouble with that is the rumours coming from his own colleagues and within his own party

Message 53 of 81
Latest reply

I believe that the possible affair is only mentioned in passing in that book.  I frankly do not give a bleep if they did or did not; however if they did it just shows what a hypocrite TA is; but I always known he is, I did not need any more proofs.  Yet for some reason that is what hit the headlines, and went viral on twitter and elsewhere.  it shows the mentality of people more than what the book is about.  Should the author interview TA and PC for the book?  Of-course, they would deny it, bit of waste of time.  The book is about TA's government and his dismissal from the respective of his colleagues.  It tries to explain what made LNP to do what they did.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 54 of 81
Latest reply

Well if anything it confirms he is a liar, the author has pretty much stated that. He couldn't be trusted to give correct information.

Photobucket
Message 55 of 81
Latest reply

&*%%#@ spellchecker!!!
" from the PERSPECTIVE of his colleagues"
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 56 of 81
Latest reply

The trouble with rumours is that they are started for a purpose. Here, if untrue, presumably to get rid of Credlin. As there was a call to sack her.

If she was doing her job with no harm to his, he was right not to sack her.

but

As this is seen as such a point of public interest now, a clear statement would have been better than a political one. Because the rumour mill is in overdrive and not going away until the last reprint of that book.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 57 of 81
Latest reply

His cringeworthy moments are not a rumor, they are facts

Photobucket
Message 58 of 81
Latest reply

I am posting to the question at hand about a specific rumour. That's, it. 😛

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 59 of 81
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

I am posting to the question at hand about a specific rumour. That's, it. 😛

It isn't a rumour, it is that many of his colleagues believed it, that was the problem, the fact they thought this is NOT a rumour, they have stated it and put their names to it.

Photobucket
Message 60 of 81
Latest reply