Total Lunar Eclipse

There will be a total lunar eclipse on the 4th of April. It will be visible right across Australia. It will stare at aprox 9:15 p.m. and totality will be at 11:00 p.m.. The event will end at at 12:44 on th4 5th of April.

If you are interested, poke your head outside and have a gawk. The next one after that will be on January 31 2018

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Total Lunar Eclipse

Cool!

Betcha it's cloudy in Melbourne. (Actually, it's A:LWAYS cloudy in Melbourne!)

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Well that should be an interesting way to end a 16th birthday dinner!! 🙂

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

There is a distinct possibility of that happening. Melbourne is known for its crowds and clouds 😞

It it is clear here at least you will see some good pics 🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Yep all the teens can go outside and moon gaze 🙂

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

gleee58
Community Member

Thanks

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Shot of the moon from Melbourne right now. Made sure to get the cloud in. Yep, always cloudy here.

image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Always keep a lookout for the moon. Since it's such a beautiful cloudy afternoon will be off for a walk now 😛 

hope anyone with a good view on the 4th posts piccies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Good idea 🙂

If we all keep an eye on it it wont be stolen by aliens 🙂

We need the moom otherwise the tides won't work .

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Here is a preview 🙂

Moon 28-03-2015.jpg

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply