Total Lunar Eclipse

There will be a total lunar eclipse on the 4th of April. It will be visible right across Australia. It will stare at aprox 9:15 p.m. and totality will be at 11:00 p.m.. The event will end at at 12:44 on th4 5th of April.

If you are interested, poke your head outside and have a gawk. The next one after that will be on January 31 2018

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Total Lunar Eclipse

I missed it ....   can't believe I did ....  I'll have to find photos now on the net.   

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

To my eyes it was orange in Melbourne. Pale and dusty orange.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Cloudy where I am but managed to grab a few pics between the clouds

Eclipse 1.jpgEclipse 2.jpgEclipse 3.jpgEclipse 4.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Total Lunar Eclipse

Excellent photos poddster- thanks for sharing..Woman Happy

I was watching, but no clouds where I was..it was a very clear sky and the moon was just slightly orange..eerie and magical..

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply