Total Lunar Eclipse

There will be a total lunar eclipse on the 4th of April. It will be visible right across Australia. It will stare at aprox 9:15 p.m. and totality will be at 11:00 p.m.. The event will end at at 12:44 on th4 5th of April.

If you are interested, poke your head outside and have a gawk. The next one after that will be on January 31 2018

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Total Lunar Eclipse

I missed it ....   can't believe I did ....  I'll have to find photos now on the net.   

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

To my eyes it was orange in Melbourne. Pale and dusty orange.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Cloudy where I am but managed to grab a few pics between the clouds

Eclipse 1.jpgEclipse 2.jpgEclipse 3.jpgEclipse 4.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Excellent photos poddster- thanks for sharing..Woman Happy

I was watching, but no clouds where I was..it was a very clear sky and the moon was just slightly orange..eerie and magical..

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply