Trump or Biden - who do you want? - Thoughts

Well, one of them will get in. Personally they both sicken me. I would not trust either of them as far as I could throw them.  There must be something in the water or the food that has put the people of the US to sleep.

This man below was the man to make positive inroads in all direction.  The media saw to it that it would never happen.

Ron Paul: Trump, Clinton are the same

4channel_0-1705552732026.jpeg

15.9M subscribers

15.9M subscribers

52,104 views Mar 2, 2016

Dr. Ron Paul lamented the state of the 2016 presidential race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9dOU7dgaM

Comments (quick C&P grab of the comments)

@saeedm6671
7 years ago
Words can not describe how much I love and respect this man

@patrickdaniel9670
7 years ago
And Dr Paul is the smartest man in the room again.

@2ruthfox82
7 years ago
The greatest man never elected President.

@SergeyRyzhankov
7 years ago
Ron Paul is the best and wisest president USA never had. It is a shame really for American people and people of this world.

@Kornelius707
7 years ago
Libertarians don't care about the divisive sides, just our rights.

@adayinforever
2 years ago
The difference between Ron Paul and Rand Paul:
Ron: "I'm libertarian and I will defend that position no matter what anybody has to say about it."
Rand: "I'm libertarian and I will defend that position no matter what anybody has to say about it.. Unless they are my donors."

::@adayinforever
1 year ago (edited)
@jonfassold5322 Rand Paul is a Republican with libertarian views, the two are not mutually exclusive.

::@jonfassold5322
1 year ago
@adayinforever he's definitely one of the best politicians that we have.

@doozie4256
7 years ago
Thank you Ron, you are literally one of a kind!

@jsiszero
7 years ago
Ron Paul is a strict constitutionalist. What is wrong about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9dOU7dgaM

I don't mind Bernie Sanders either.   Sanders has something that Trump and Biden lack.  Sadly in the US, decent men never get to the president pos'n.

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Trump or Biden - who do you want? - Thoughts

LOL - if Ron Paul could not make it in the 3 times he tried - 1988 - 2008 - 2012.

And he is not a decent man - he is a conspiracy theorist - and a maroon to boot.

As for Bernie - well - he lost also.

Who pulls the strings ??

Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

Paul is more honest and reliable than Fauci? Ridiculous conspiracist drivel

Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

I was very impressed with Fauci during the pandemic.

Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

@joztamps wrote:

Paul is more honest and reliable than Fauci? Ridiculous conspiracist drivel

Regardless if Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist or not, we look at the heart and the integrity of a man.  Do that and you will see the real person.

Given the fact that nearly all of the man stream media is swayed by certain vested interests when it comes to certain issues and where there's profit to be made, we need to look at the larger picture and be aware of fragility of information. Yes, there are those who will willingly go along with whatever the official version is at the time. They will defend their stance and find ways to reject any other info that challenges their stance. Often they are aware that there may be another side to a story and the info coming to them might have value .. .. .. .. ..  but they dare not adjust their position.

There's a lot about Faucci that needs to be looked at. But that's another topic for another time.

Ron Paul is a man who right or wrong with what he believed at the time, put people before profit. The same cannot be said for Trump or Biden.  Bernie Sanders is a man like Ron Paul.

Decent men seldom get to the top.

Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

Decent men seldom get to the top.

Just a random thought here but your comment made me think of a lot of those American adventure or action movies where the US president himself swings into action and is a full on superman (apart from the flying).

I guesss that's the dream but in reality all humans have some flaws.

I don't think all people at the top are lacking in decency. I know it is the norm to knock politicians but I think quite a few of them do enter politics with the aim to make a difference. Quite a few have good intentions.

But to get to the top in almost anything competitive, you do need to have more than just decency. You have to have that ambition and drive and you need to have ability.

I think these days you also have to have the gift of the gab to win people over.

Unless you have a team behind you, who believe in your ability, then I doubt you'll get right to the top in politics either here or in USA.

That's not to say some very competent contenders don't miss out. Remember, politicians get in on public votes and let's face it, some of the public in USA don't vote and quite a few others couldn't care if you had a lump of rock as a contender, they would still vote on party lines.

I have a friend in USA who told me during pandemic days that, for example, whether people wore masks or not was decided very much along political party lines. Not an analysis of health issues for and against, you'll note. That apparently barely came into it.

Political lines. If anything highlights the stupidity of some voters, that does.

Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

I'll come back and reply more to your post another time springyzone.

The gift of the gab sure comes in to it. Like I said (I think I did), both Trump and Biden are under criminal investigation. They are an example of what politics in the US have sunk to. Its worse than a joke. Mind you, look at Clinton(s) and Bush dynasty. Years ago I caught the tail end of a dooccumentary about Bill Clinton on ABC or SBS. He was accused of being a drug dealer.  

The Clinton Chronicles

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433674/

Look at the shambles of the Bush family and what they got up to. Grand daddy Prescot was not a man of good morals.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

I still maintain that Nixon wasn't as bad as the rest. Carter was tolerable.

Obama while not as damaging as the rest was a fake. He gave fake hope and willingly carried on the wishes of the evil industrial miltary comeplx.

Now we have a vote him or him thing going on. One is a friend of Epstien, super-crook, a rapist (x how many??) and pathological liar. The other is a manipulated fool involved in so much cooked shady business.

Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders both honourable men would never make it to the president's office.

Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

LOL - talk about ' the gift of the gab '.

Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

Look at the shambles of the Bush family and what they got up to. Grand daddy Prescot was not a man of good morals.

This, oddly enough, reminds me very much of a discussion on facebook we were having. There is a photo restoration website and the woman running it showed us a photo she restored. A rather beautiful wedding photo really. Of a bride and her Nazi husband, circa 1941. She was asking how we felt about the restoration of such photos.

My feeling is we should never try to airbrush history & in the case of the photo, and the man in it, all we know is he was on the losing side. We don't know what he was personally like.

I know nothing of Bush's grandfather except for what I just read in the article.

From what I can make out, I didn't get the feeling he was a supporter of Hitler as such. He was a supporter of money making & profit. No, I don't think the company was terribly ethical.

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

The document then goes on to say that many American companies had invetsments in Germany in the 1930s. The problem with the BBH seemss to be they continued past the time when US entered the war.

I can still recall a neighbour of ours when I was a child. He was English. He and my father were friends and I often heard them talk bitterly about USA as they felt America made a lot of money out of the war, until it was more or less forced to join in by Dec 1941.

They gave loans to Britain & what with the interest charges, England was not able to pay those debts off till the mid 1990s.

So our neighbour used to get extremely annoyed at the war movies that seemed to show the US winning WW2 single handed, put it that way.

I suspect that profiteering by American companies was rife in the early 1940s.

So Prescott Bush could well have been a man with everyday good moral guidance for his grandchildren, while only looking at profit lines in business.

But that was Prescott. It doesn't mean Bush the grandson should be judged on his ancestors, he should be judged on his own merits.

Message 18 of 28
Latest reply

Nowhere near as colourful as Trump's grand daddy.

Screenshot_20240125-083305_Chrome.jpg

Message 19 of 28
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

This, oddly enough, reminds me very much of a discussion on facebook we were having. There is a photo restoration website and the woman running it showed us a photo she restored. A rather beautiful wedding photo really. Of a bride and her Nazi husband, circa 1941. She was asking how we felt about the restoration of such photos.

My feeling is we should never try to airbrush history & in the case of the photo, and the man in it, all we know is he was on the losing side. We don't know what he was personally like.

I know nothing of Bush's grandfather except for what I just read in the article.

From what I can make out, I didn't get the feeling he was a supporter of Hitler as such. He was a supporter of money making & profit. No, I don't think the company was terribly ethical.

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

The document then goes on to say that many American companies had invetsments in Germany in the 1930s. The problem with the BBH seemss to be they continued past the time when US entered the war.

I can still recall a neighbour of ours when I was a child. He was English. He and my father were friends and I often heard them talk bitterly about USA as they felt America made a lot of money out of the war, until it was more or less forced to join in by Dec 1941.

They gave loans to Britain & what with the interest charges, England was not able to pay those debts off till the mid 1990s.

So our neighbour used to get extremely annoyed at the war movies that seemed to show the US winning WW2 single handed, put it that way.

I suspect that profiteering by American companies was rife in the early 1940s.

So Prescott Bush could well have been a man with everyday good moral guidance for his grandchildren, while only looking at profit lines in business.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly the badness didn't end with Prescott. Yes, he was tried for treason as well. Here are two articles from slight;ly differing angles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeline of Treason: The Bush Family Connections To The Nazis

http://rochester.indymedia.org/node/800

--------------------------------------

The Bushes: A Hereditary Trait For Treason? Surely Not!

I have a sneaky feeling this Bush won't be punished any more than his Dad or Grandad were.
author, actor, satirist
Apr 8, 2006, 02:08 PM EDT
|Updated May 25, 2011

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-bushes-a-hereditary-t_b_18728

Now to the Senior George. I remember in the period leading up to the illegal invasion of Iraq when John Pilger was talking to ABC's Tony Jones. Pilger talked of the amount of oil that was in that region. He also mentioned the the flooding of the African American comunity with narcotics by a certain organisation.  A certain son of a man who financed Hitler was head of a certain organisation. OK! This was said on the ABC. Pilger wasn't challenged by Jones when he said it because it's one of those things everybody talks about but nobody does anything about.

Erase and Forget: new documentary reveals life story of the real …

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/13/erase-and-forget-documentary-bo-gritz

George H.W. Bush’s biggest failure? The war on drugs.
How noble motives spawned destructive policies.
Perspective by Matthew R. Pembleton

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/12/06/george-hw-bushs-biggest-failure-war-drugs/

50-year war on drugs imprisoned millions of Black Americans
Nation Jul 26, 2021 12:55 PM EST

Segment:
...... Experts say Nixon’s successors, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, leveraged drug war policies in the following decades to their own political advantage, cementing the drug war’s legacy. The explosion of the U.S. incarceration rate, the expansion of public and private prison systems and the militarization of local police forces are all outgrowths of the drug war.

Federal policies, such as mandatory minimum sentencing for drug offenses, were mirrored in state legislatures. Lawmakers also adopted felony disenfranchisement, while also imposing employment and other social barriers for people caught in drug sweep ......

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/50-year-war-on-drugs-imprisoned-millions-of-black-americans

The deliberate destruction of a whole community? Genocide in a democracy?

@springyzone wrote:

But that was Prescott. It doesn't mean Bush the grandson should be judged on his ancestors, he should be judged on his own merits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True. But sadly Bush has not been a good man. Invading a country based on trumped up fake evidence is bad enough. The mass deaths and destruction of a civilisation is much worse. But the real crime is leaving the country be overtaken by extremists, thugs, bandidts etc..

* The rich history of Iraq was destroyed with the deliberate allowing of the museum to be looted with precious invaluable artifacts now gone forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 Years Later, How the Press That Sold the Iraq War Got Away With It - By Matt Taibbi

In an excerpt from his new book Hate Inc., Matt Taibbi looks back at how the media built new lies to cover their early ones

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/iraq-war-media-fail-matt-taibbi-812230/

President Bush Admits Iraq Had No WMDs and 'Nothing' to Do With 9/11

https://www.democracynow.org/2006/8/22/president_bush_admits_iraq_had_no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breaking The Silence: Truth And Lies In The War On Terror

By John Pilger

https://johnpilger.com/videos/breaking-the-silence-truth-and-lies-in-the-war-on-terror

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that Bush does get judged. And his little lackey down under.

Australians do have a right to know’: Albanese says Iraq war documents should be released

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/jan/03/iraq-war-documents-cabinet-papers-release-ant...

---------------------------------------------------------

Also at SBS

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese launches inquiry into missing Iraq documents

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/prime-minister-anothny-albanese-launches-inquiry-into-missing-ir...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRRRRR Scomo!!!!! What did you do???

This is politcs at its worst! But worse than worst is what we fear.  The Trump and Biden show will only bring more of the same.

I think that Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul were the last representatives of decency.

Message 20 of 28
Latest reply