Message 1 of 248
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Trump or Clinton?

@bushies.girl wrote:

Isnt that how Brexit happened as well?

It started with Brexit didn't it?

The shock continued here in Aus with Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party romping it in to the Senate.

Now the stunned silence from the Democrats re the likelihood of a Trump presidency.

The Phillippine's president Duterte seperating himself from the US

Next there's the French and German elections in Europe.

Populations are sick of being ignored by their governments all around the world.

View solution in original post

Message 82 of 248
Latest reply
247 REPLIES 247

Trump or Clinton?

clinton, even americans cant be stupid enuf to put the big red button in trumps hand

can they?

Message 2 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

I think the outcome of this election will tell the world more about the American people than anything else. Maybe some of them are bothered that they might not be as great as they thought they were. For me, the concept of Trump or Clinton becoming the most powerful person on the planet was inconceivable, yet it's going to happen. What does this mean?

Message 3 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

Are they any worse than Bush, Reagan, Nixon?  Personally I dont think so  .... The US has been going down the gurgler for quite a while, prob is/was no will admit to it

Not really a fan of either of them but think Clinton may not looks so much a dork on the world stage   .... least she can string a sentence together lol

Message 4 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

I think Clinton - I just can't imagine the alternative.

Message 5 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

election.jpg

Message 6 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

President.jpg

Message 7 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

Ideally neither, but Clinton is probably less globally damaging than Trump.

Looking at the way he responds to journalists and commentators who irk him, imagine what his international relations would be like.

Message 8 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

Yeah he seems to only open his mouth to change feet lol

Message 9 of 248
Latest reply

Trump or Clinton?

Trump will trump it in lol.

If clinton gets in it will be WW111 as the rest of the world hates the clintons lol

Message 10 of 248
Latest reply