Visiting Irishman From UK

Hi everyone ..top o the morning to ye..just passing by..though I would call in to see you
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,931
Latest reply
2,930 REPLIES 2,930

A guy is in the hospital with two broken legs. The nurse comes in and tells him that there's good news and bad news. The guy asks for the bad news first. The nurse says, "We're going to have to remove your legs." Then the guy asks for the good news. The nurse says, "The guy beside you wants to buy your sneakers."
Message 1081 of 2,931
Latest reply

The man charged into the jewelry shop, slammed his fists angrily on the showcase, removed a wristwatch from his pocket and shook it under the nose of the owner. โ€œYou said this watch would last me a lifetime,โ€ he yelled. โ€œYeah,โ€ admitted the owner. โ€œBut you looked pretty sick the day you bought it.โ€
Message 1082 of 2,931
Latest reply

My Dog Named Sex Everybody who has a dog calls him Rover or Lassie. I called mine Sex. Now Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would like to have a license for Sex. He said "I would like to have one too" then I said "but this is a dog" He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said "but you don't understand I have had Sex since I was 9 years old. He replied that I must have been quite a kid. When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the hotel clerk I wanted a room for me and my wife and a separate room for Sex. He said every room in this place is for sex. I said "you don't understand. Sex keeps me awake all night" and the clerk replied "me too". I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was standing there looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me that I could have sold tickets for that "but you don't understand, I hope to have Sex on T.V." He called me a Show off. When my wife and I separated we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said "Your honor I had sex before we were married". The judge said "me too". Then I told him that after we were married sex left me. He replied "me too". Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around for him. A cop came over and asked me "What are you doing wandering around the alley at 4 am for?" I replied "I am looking for Sex" My case comes up in court on Friday
Message 1083 of 2,931
Latest reply

A heavyset guy sees an ad that reads โ€œLose weight. Only $10 a pound. Call (202) 555-0238โ€ณ and decides to make the call. The operator asks, โ€œHow much weight do you want to lose?โ€ โ€œTen pounds,โ€ he replies. โ€œWeโ€™ll have a representative over in the morning,โ€ says the operator. About 9 a.m., thereโ€™s a knock on the door.There stands a fairly good-looking girl, completely naked except for a sign around her neck reading โ€œIf You Catch Me, You Can Have Me.โ€ The hefty fellow chases her upstairs, downstairs, and all around the house. Finally, panting and wheezing, he catches her. After they have sex, he runs to the bathroom and weighs himself. Heโ€™s lost 10 pounds! That night he calls the number again and says, โ€œI want to lose 20 pounds.โ€ โ€œWeโ€™ll send someone over.โ€ The next morning, heโ€™s greeted by a gorgeous girl dressed only in track shoes and wearing a sign around her neck that reads โ€œIf You Catch Me, You Can Have Me.โ€ The chase takes a good while longer this time, but later he finds heโ€™s lost 20 pounds! That night he calls and says, โ€œI want to lose 50 pounds!โ€ โ€œFifty pounds?โ€ the operator asks. โ€œThatโ€™s an awful lot.โ€ The man replies, โ€œListen, just take care of it!โ€ About 7 a.m. the man hears a knock and opens the door. Outside stands an enormous gorilla with a sign around its neck that reads โ€œIf I catch youโ€ฆโ€
Message 1084 of 2,931
Latest reply

Q. Why does Santa go down the chimney on Christmas rather than through the door? A. Because it sootโ€™s him!
Message 1085 of 2,931
Latest reply

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his Black Labrador in the middle seat next to the man. The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane. The second man explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the Dog was a 'sniffing dog'. 'His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work.' The plane took off, and once it has levelled out, the Policeman said, 'Watch this.' He told Sniffer to 'search'. Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds. Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm. The Policeman said, 'Good boy', and he turned to the man and said, 'That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land. 'Gee, that's pretty good,' replied the first man. Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time He placed two paws on the agent's arm. The Policeman said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police.' 'I like it!' said his seat mate. The Policeman then told Sniffer to 'search' again. Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to mess all over the place. The first man was really disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that. So he asked the Policeman, 'What's going on?' The Policeman nervously replied, 'He's just found a bomb.'
Message 1086 of 2,931
Latest reply

So this guy goes to the movies, and as it happens, where he sits down, there's a woman sitting in front of him with her dog on the seat next to her. Our friend thinks this is weird enough to begin with, but he loses track of it as he starts to get into the movie. It's a doozy, with a little bit of everything- the funny parts are ripping funny, the tragic parts are really sad... ...and as the movie goes on, he notices that the dog is kinda bark-laughing at the funny parts, and whining at the sad parts, and at least is acting like he's totally into the movie, too. When the movie ends, he decides to speak to the woman about it. "I'm sorry to eavesdrop," he says, "but I couldn't help but notice that your dog seemed like it was really getting into the movie. That's amazing!" "I know!" said the woman, sharing his enthusiasm- "he hated the book."
Message 1087 of 2,931
Latest reply

Mary had a little lamb Her father shot it dead. Now it goes to school with her, between two chunks of bread.
Message 1088 of 2,931
Latest reply

A brilliant young boy was applying for a job with the railways. The interviewer asked him: "Do you know how to use the equipment?" "Yes", the boy replied. "Then what would you do if you realized that 2 trains, one from this station and one from the next were going to crash because they were on the same track?" The young applicant thought and replied "I'd press the button to change the points without hesitation." "What if the button was frozen and wouldn't work?" "I'd run outside and pull the lever to change the points manually" "And if the lever was broken?" "I'd get on the phone to the next station and tell them to change the points," he replied. "And if the phone was broken and needed an electrician to fix it?" The boy thought about that one. "I'd run into town and get my uncle" "Is your uncle an electrician?" "No, but he's never seen a train crash before!"
Message 1089 of 2,931
Latest reply

"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper." "What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I didn't go shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!" "I know all that." "Then, why did you invite a friend for supper?" "Because the poor guy is thinking about getting married."
Message 1090 of 2,931
Latest reply