Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It seems aspartame is made from CARP

This scientific jargon obfuscates (perhaps deliberately) a truly disturbing process:1.) 'Cloned microorganisms' (which the patent later reveals to be genetically modified E. coli) are cultivated in tanks whose environments are tailored to help them t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Garden not growing - looking sick and dying?

Some time in October last year, a batch of commercial compost left a Suez recycling facility in Melbourne, bound for garden centres in central Victoria and Melbourne. Within days, it had been combined into soil mixes, and sold to backyard gardeners p...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: It Has A Shell

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: It Has A Shell Ends Monday mornining,15 Feb 2021 The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins the round The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winne...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who Is Ghislaine Maxwell?

Gosh, I had no idea that she was the daughter of media tycoon Robert Maxwell Heck, where have I been?Who Is Ghislaine Maxwell? Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich | Netflix1,864,684 views•May 30, 2020 19K757ShareSave Netflix 15.6M subscribers On one hand, G...

• 90 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 307

Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos. In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Sunday 14th February, 2021 Have fun

beartable.jpg

well its just not tennis

so auntie, tell us again about the last time you saw a live game of tennis.... Rafael Nadal marches on, Elina Svitolina sees off Coco Gauff to reach Australian Open third round https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-12/rafael-nadal-eases-into-third-roun...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Louis Gossett, Jnr. is one of the finest actors.

Louis Gossett, Jnr. I've always liked and admired his ability as an actor and I hope he'll be around for years to come. He's 84 years of age and still going. Before he became the mega star that he is, he played some good parts. One of my favourites w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

these Australians gave farm jobs a go.

When backpackers went home, these Australians gave farm jobs a go. Here's how they went https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-14/when-backpackers-went-home-these-australians-tried-farm-work/13047062

• 69 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is Eddie a racist but just doesnt know it?

Collingwood racism report findings a vindication for Héritier Lumumba and others who paid price for speaking up https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-02/collingwood-eddie-mcguire-response-to-racism-report-analysis/13109494 the guy has been caught sever...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Ichneumon Wasp

The ichneumon wasp lays its eggs in the bodies of unsuspecting victims. When the larvae hatch they proceed to eat their 'hosts' from the inside out, eventually killing them. Reading through variuous threads here, I get the feeling there is a metaphor...