WHO"S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD ....KITTY

Found my normally laid back poodle adara shaking with fear today..who was the culprit..One evil eyed stalking Angel the kitten....Go figure ???100_1134.JPGHERE SHE SPOTS THE OFFENDER....100_1127.JPGOH my

gosh its going to strike.........100_1124.JPGLET ME OUT....100_1131.JPGIM OUTA HERE....100_1130.JPGTHE CULPRIT..CAN YOU SEE THAT INTENSE LOOK....someTHING TELLS ME THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CHAOS TO COME....

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: WHO"S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD ....KITTY

imagesCA4Y7QNW.jpg

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Yes the cats rule dont they..poor adara has not suffered any consequences from sharing the house with our cats but she really is cautious of them..she is a super sweetie when it comes to people though

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Angel is a fairly new addition to the menagerie..she is a real little live wire..I took her to her first cat show the other week and she has another next sunday..She loves to attack hands so this may be a little hiccup at the shows with the judges picking her up  and her show career might be short lived..100_0663.JPGThe other Boss cat "princess" in the house really wont warm up to her as much as angel tries to win her over..

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

100_1129.JPGYour right icy she is a Michief maker and a half..

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Beautiful cats, Jenni.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

True Deb, the cats always have the upper hand.

Our corgi we had once used to love snoozing under ex-hubby's chair. The siamese cat loved nothing more than waiting for the dog to be asleep then she'd jump up on the seat and claw down to the poor dogs nose til it woke up with a yelp of pain.

We had that too Icy but sort of in reverse. Our lab had an off the ground hammock style bed. Mad Max used to get underneath and torment the bejeesus out of her until she finally jumped off. Dog cold slate floor, cat warm bed Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply