What do people think is the best Smartphone and why?

I am after a new Smartphone.

There are many options now. So just thought I would ask users here.

I am sure almost everyone here has one, mine is getting old Man Frustrated time to upgrade. BIG TIME. 🙂

I am leaning towards the new iPhone 5s. But not 100% convinced.

So all thoughts and ideas welcome. Smiley Happy

Wanted to do a poll, but it seems they cant be done now. 😞

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: What do people think is the best Smartphone and why?

I have an iphone 5 and it works just fine, but I can't compare it with any of the others because I've never used them.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

I have the iPhone 4S I have read and heard some things about the 5S that are not so good, so do lots of research first. I wont be upgrading to the 5S.
They do give the samsung galaxys a good review.
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

One of my sons changed from an iPhone to a Galaxy a few months ago. All the iPhone users in the house will soon be upgrading to the Galaxy.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

The one that stays in the storeSmiley LOL

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I got my first dumb phone a few months ago. It's the $189 Samsung one. It's ok. But I don't think I like dumb phones at all. I think I still prefer phones with proper buttons. However, I have been using an Ipod when overseas for emails and connecting to the net via free wifi and I absolutely love that. So I would say I would vote for an Apple Iphone.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

I don't see the point in paying hundreds for a mobile telephone, you'd never do it with a home telephone - would you?

I changed my mobile earlier this year from an LG to one of the Kogan ones, that'll do me.

Hula, hula, lets all do da hula
Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I run my business from my phone when I'm out and about driving busses or whatever. It is invaluable for communicating with customers, sending invoices, and any other admin chore that I would normally do when at home on my computer. It has become an integral part of running my on-line sales. I'm just sorry I can't afford a tablet or ipad as well (the bigger screen would make it a bit easier).

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S2.

I'll be getting a S4 when the contract runs out in a couple of months.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Galaxy s3 here. No complaints. My daughter has just upgraded from the s2 to the s4 and loves it. Takes better photos than my camera.

We don't have a landline phone anymore so a good mobile is essential.....and works out far cheaper than a landline

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply