What's on top of your Fridge?

I was looking through a real estate site and in one house the fridge was chock a block with "stuff" covering the whole top.

It made me look at mine hahaa......I've got an old style phone for when we get a power failure and can't use the new type, a small basket with electrical tape, toothpicks, one of those "magical" dusters that supposedly attract dust from the keyboard, some curtain hooks and a ball of string.

Why ?  I have no idea and I'm sure I'd never look there if I needed most of that "stuff".

So what's on yours?

Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: What's on top of your Fridge?

002.JPG

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 31 of 63
Latest reply

Wow...they grow so fast.  Bet the little one is keeping you busy ahahaa!

Message 32 of 63
Latest reply

You could say that O.o Woman LOL

I don't know what normal is anymore
Message 33 of 63
Latest reply

Luv the chooks sandy, are they ornaments or for storage?

Message 34 of 63
Latest reply

No, just ornaments soul.  Probably some dust up there as well.  Too tall for me to reach so only gets done now and then.

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 35 of 63
Latest reply

Looks better than my basket of "stuff" !

Message 36 of 63
Latest reply

100_2077.JPG

@soul_art wrote:

@soul_art wrote:

Ok now the chook things happening..Here are mine just moving a bit higher up from fridge but still in the vicinity..huh

Message 37 of 63
Latest reply

@soul_art wrote:

freaki do you alwasy keep them there?  I reckon when you first move into a new house, wherever you put something seems to be where you always put it.

I put big old teatowels on top of the fridge and freezer now am3, easier to wash than the top..the dust seems to get greasy from cooking I suppose.

Yes, because it's next to the washing machine and it keeps them out of reach of children.  I had the rabbit's litter tray in the cupboard under the laundry sink and haven't bothered putting the detergents back in there because the little kids stay over a couple of times a month and it's out of sight and easy for them to get into  ๐Ÿ˜„  Little 1 year old loves cupboards.

Message 38 of 63
Latest reply

Nothing on the top of mine either Icy......for the same reason.

And I can't stand  clutter.

Message 39 of 63
Latest reply

Like your chooks too jenni !

Does the 1 yo like getting into the litter freaki? lol long as he/she doesn't think they're sultanas !

I don't like clutter either but when there's more than one person everyone in house has to give and take.

Message 40 of 63
Latest reply