What's on top of your Fridge?

I was looking through a real estate site and in one house the fridge was chock a block with "stuff" covering the whole top.

It made me look at mine hahaa......I've got an old style phone for when we get a power failure and can't use the new type, a small basket with electrical tape, toothpicks, one of those "magical" dusters that supposedly attract dust from the keyboard, some curtain hooks and a ball of string.

Why ?  I have no idea and I'm sure I'd never look there if I needed most of that "stuff".

So what's on yours?

Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: What's on top of your Fridge?

Hi Dolly, how's your hubby going?

Message 41 of 63
Latest reply

@soul_art wrote:

Like your chooks too jenni !

Does the 1 yo like getting into the litter freaki? lol long as he/she doesn't think they're sultanas !

I don't like clutter either but when there's more than one person everyone in house has to give and take.

No, rabbit's gone. The cupboard is empty  😄

Message 42 of 63
Latest reply

Nothing because stuff would fall off every time I lifted the lid.
Message 43 of 63
Latest reply

lis351
Community Member
Toys and stuff confiscated from the kids 😄 Some of it's been up there a looong time, now I know what I'm doing tomorrow. LOL.
Message 44 of 63
Latest reply

He is great Freddie!  It's over a year now since he got the all clear, follow ups have just been extended to 12 weekly Woman Very Happy His over all health isn't as good as it was pre chemo, but he is alive and reasonably well 🙂

I don't know what normal is anymore
Message 45 of 63
Latest reply

Stereo, knifeblock and a trivet. I HATE junk on top of the fridge. It's a pet hate. So they sit it all on the kitchen dresser instead.

Message 46 of 63
Latest reply

Nothing because stuff would fall off every time I lifted the lid.

ha ha ha  love it !!

Message 47 of 63
Latest reply

enamel breadbin on one , bills, documents watches earrings and pottery jugs (with the rest inside) on the other. only one is turned on though. the other one is there because its round mostly, has anyone else a round fridge ?

Message 48 of 63
Latest reply

Dust and money....thanks Soul!

Stood up on the chair to see if there was anything apart from dust and there was...2 twentys and a tenner, stuck in place with a magnet.

I have no idea why I put it up there or when.....

Message 49 of 63
Latest reply

I have one of those automatic insect sprays.... a bit of dust... that's it. 

Message 50 of 63
Latest reply