What's the point of this video???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWTRwj9t-vU

Do you think she looks better before or after make up?

Go.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I think she is beautiful both ways...nobody has perfect skin and it is only acne...but those comments are very hurtful and a lot of youngsters must feel so worthless to be judged whatever they do...sad

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

What is the point?

I thought that was obvious, True beauty is on the inside.   And how shallow some are. 

It IS very sad there are so many prepared to put naive individuals on such a roller coaster ride by selling their ideas and products.

Then conversely, so many trying to fix individuals back to simple reality, that image is only skin deep and what really matters is how we feel, not how we look.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

What's the point of this video???   It is an advertisement,

If the woman had any concern for her health, she wouldn't put all that muck on her face.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

What's the point of this video???   It is an advertisement,

If the woman had any concern for her health, she wouldn't put all that muck on her face.

She definitely looked better after the make-up. Great concealing make-up job too!

But she's just as pretty without all that cake on her face except for the pimples. She did have a bit of light make-up on in the before shot.

I suppose it's a vicious circle for her. Put all that make-up on to cover the blemishes, which in turn contributes to the skin problem in the first place.

One wonders about her dietary habits and/or health problems.

One also wonders about her mental/emotional health if she puts such a great store in social media comments.

Then again, as Polks comments above, is it just an advertisement.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply