What would yo say to a Ferrari being being parked in your drive??

The Ferrari is capable of speeds in excess of 300Kmh, along with the Ferrari there would be 50 lane highways going to everywhere in the country. All at no cost...... sort of

Sound good?

There is a catch how ever if you actually use the Ferrari you have to pay for its use.

By the way everyone pays a portion for the supply of the Ferrari and the 50 lane highway to every household in their taxes.

Still thing it is a good deal ?????

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: What would yo say to a Ferrari being being parked in your drive??

is it red?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If the Ferrari which was parked in my drive belonged to me then I'd sell it and buy a car which was easier to live with.

If the Ferrari which was parked in my drive belonged to someone else then I might just try to charge them a parking fee. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

shinynewid
Community Member
Clearly you are talking about the NBN
and yes , I too think its a WOFTAM
but for heavens sake man give it a rest
People either think its worthwhile or it isnt
your little parables arent going to sway anyones mind
its like the constant political garbage thats sprouted forward
on this forum from both sides , it isnt going to win a single person to the other side
because threads of this nature arent opened to discuss or debate or take onboard
others thoughts on the issue to make a decision one way or the other
they are opened wholey and solely to sling manure at people with opposing viewpoints
and lets face it , what ever is said here has absolutely no effect on the end result.
Whether or not people think its going to be good value or handy to have or a complete waste of money
nothing is going to be achieved by harping on and on and on about it on an ebay forum
I will just wait and see once its rolled out in 10 or 20 years if its of any value to me or to the majority of
Aussies , personally I think its more of a Leyand P76 than a Ferrari but itime will tell

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Red is the secret Grizz that is what gives them speed, it has been scientifically proven that red=FAST

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

What would yo say to a Ferrari being being parked in your drive??

Nothing. I'd look pretty silly holding a conversations with a car. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply