Who enjoys Massages?

I'm currently in Boracay and massages are roughly less than $10 AUD/hr so I was told by everyone I should get them. I've had one every day. Don't get me wrong, It's OK. But people make out it's the best thing. Half the time I'm in pain. I can think of better things to do in an hour. 

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Who enjoys Massages?

I've recently recovered from a torn forearm muscle, for which I had 5 massage sessions by a physio. Left me in tears, but worked wonders!

Only massage before that was several years ago in Saigon - a full body massage that took me a week to get over! I can't recall ever being so sore at any other time. And this was from a 150cm vietnamese lady - and I'm 185cm and 120kgs!

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

I'm currently in Boracay and massages are roughly less than $10 AUD/hr so I was told by everyone I should get them. I've had one every day. Don't get me wrong, It's OK. But people make out it's the best thing. Half the time I'm in pain. I can think of better things to do in an hour. 

Never ever again. I was bruised so badly last time.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

hahah you just say OUCH that is to hard be more gentle ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

I quite enjoy and nice massage/rub now and then..but it all depends on whose doing it..iykwimSmiley WinkSmiley LOL

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

hahah you just say OUCH that is to hard be more gentle ๐Ÿ™‚

She told me to say when it was unbearable, after having 3 children I guess I didn't really 'get' the question

Photobucket
Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

massage is a waste of time and money, unless of course youre a cripple whom dont know how to manage your own pain

Signatures suck.
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

I love massages - and I've had them from all types - physio,  massage therapist, an "aqua" one in NZ (done under a shower of warm water), family members, and several when holidaying in South east Asian countires. 

I have a high pain threhold, and try to relax and enjoy them. If they are too rough, I simply tell them to go a bit softer.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Nope, I don't like being touched by strangers. Or people in general really.
Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Lis, I am the same. Have had massages recommended but it's not for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply