Why are we blaming Hockey and Abott?

Obviously the money has got to come from somewhere. Where do you want to take it from???

Message 1 of 301
Latest reply
300 REPLIES 300

if you don't get it there are 2 possible causes . ignorance or allegiance.

Message 2 of 301
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

does ignorant allegiance count as 1.

Message 3 of 301
Latest reply

@matthew_mark_luke_and_bob wrote:

Obviously the money has got to come from somewhere. Where do you want to take it from???

What money are you talking about?

The money they are not going to take from the miners perhaps.  

Message 4 of 301
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

LL, I "don't get it" and I  would not consider myself ignorant or having unconditional allegiance.

What I do see is that the cookie jar has been raided by an incompetent and wasteful previous government that left a massive deficit that needs to be repaired.

Any one who lives on ever increasing debt will never rise above it and will suffer the fate that has befell other countries

THAT is what i would call Ignorance with a capital "I"

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 5 of 301
Latest reply

@matthew_mark_luke_and_bob wrote:

I am sure there is a better way and they will dull it down to an acceptable one, no doubt, after everyone is scandalised.................. and then relieved it didn't happen.

People are blaming them in much the same way they blame Rudd, Gillard and Swan I guess.

Message 6 of 301
Latest reply

unconditional allegiance Smiley LOL good one Poddy . have they breached any of these  conditions yet  ?

Message 7 of 301
Latest reply

or.....

Message 8 of 301
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

@lakeland27 wrote:

LL, I "don't get it" and I  would not consider myself ignorant or having unconditional allegiance.

What I do see is that the cookie jar has been raided by an incompetent and wasteful previous government that left a massive deficit that needs to be repaired.

Any one who lives on ever increasing debt will never rise above it and will suffer the fate that has befell other countries

THAT is what i would call Ignorance with a capital "I"

For anybody that still insists on believing the above, I have a big bridge for sale, it's in Sydney, you might have heard of it before...it's going quite cheap - please contact me on 000000000.

Message 9 of 301
Latest reply

LOL boris !!Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 301
Latest reply