Why do people get personal?

When discussing topics that they have an opposing view to.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 119
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

boing ? boing was considered unsuitable ? Smiley LOL

View solution in original post

Message 57 of 119
Latest reply
118 REPLIES 118

Just because they can.

Message 2 of 119
Latest reply

they like to have the last say..

Message 3 of 119
Latest reply

nero_bolt
Community Member

@donnashuggy wrote:

When discussing topics that they have an opposing view to.

I wonder if the OP remembers posts in the old PayPal debacle days and someone's  undying support for it and what was said and posted etc.. Wasnt there some name calling and abuse in them days........ Terrible it was, lots of pack attacksand abuse and name calling  from the main supporter of paypal only.........  lots of google websites were started and lots of past abuse and name calling over that one and posted on websites..  

All because people had a different view or opinion to being forced to use PayPal only.....  Terrible days and terrible abuse and so glad to see the end of that abuse and name calling

and even the old roundtable days.....  Who remembers them and the queen..... if you didnt agree with someone who was very active in the old RT days she had friends... Totally terrible the abuse in them old days on here and on the old roundtable...  

Dont miss it at all and the abusive pack attacks back in them days.....  Terrible times like the wild west it was....  So glad we have these new mods who keep it all in check and are very active..... Thank you MODS.... 

pot-and-kettle-460x270.jpg

Wasnt there an old poster called Bruce who was a massive supporter of the main person who wanted and supported Paypal only and he has a zillion ID's to post with and attack and abuse with on here?

Dont miss them abusive days at all...... 

Message 4 of 119
Latest reply

I was right about paypal, how many people go on about it anymore?

I am just brave nero

If bank deposit was the leader today it might take me a week to process daily orders 🙂

Why the personal attacks?

Photobucket
Message 5 of 119
Latest reply

Hypocrisy is live and well.........clearly.....

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 6 of 119
Latest reply

Well siggie would know the answer to that 😞

Message 7 of 119
Latest reply

I have read posts by sellers complaining over reduced sales and the greater % of them are PP only who will not entertain 

that there are more than a few like myself who do not use it & will not consider that it does result in missed sales.

Hope All have a Happy New Year.

Message 8 of 119
Latest reply

i notice some do it to elicit a response in hope of a report to try and get them banned

seems to be a game to them, and whats seems odd to me is fun for them!

Signatures suck.
Message 9 of 119
Latest reply

Sometimes it could be easy to forget that IDs are real people, and what is an intense discussion for one person, can be hurtful agression to another...just my thoughts. I try to post with courtesy and an open mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 10 of 119
Latest reply