Xmas tree

Who has their xmas tree up yet? I'll be using the fake tree this year but  I can't decide when to put mine up.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: Xmas tree

yes we have ours up, it has been up for about a week now

as is a fake tree as well it takes me at least an hour to put it up and that is without decorating it.

Message 2 of 63
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Yep, fake one up.  

All 1" of it.         That's right 2.5 cm

Took me all of 2 seconds to place it on on my mantle 

Still not as bad/sad as this one

Message 3 of 63
Latest reply

Yes. Xmastree is up at my sons place, where we have family Xmas every year, as they have more room for all of us.

Xmas2010d.jpg

Stawka, our Xmas tree is just as small as yours. Lights up and changes colours. A lovely gift from a generous friend. Will take a photo when it gets dark.

Erica

Message 4 of 63
Latest reply

You must have the super deluxe model Erica

Message 5 of 63
Latest reply

I love the tree, Stawka. Mine might end up looking that within a few hours of being up.

Impressive tree, Erica. I can almost feel your excitement as the time draws nearer

Tomorrow might be the day, then. I need to find the decorations which are in the shed, somewhere, although, I might not need to find the star to put on top. I cleared a space for it go, then went out to pick up a cooling mat for the dog, a clam shell for the brats to splash around in, and, some peastraw mulch [I;m going to suffer for lifting that] and seedlings for the veggie patch. I came home without the clam shelll or the cooling mat [should have written a list] but I did remember everything else, only to  find that one of the cats had peed on the floor, on the spot that I had just cleared.On the top of my tree could be a bengal cat ......

Message 6 of 63
Latest reply

.My Treezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz960076_10201072462596220_661764621_n.jpg

Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 7 of 63
Latest reply

Nothing like that fresh pine smell, Tommy

Message 8 of 63
Latest reply

Tommy, up until a few years ago, I used to always have a live, um, newly deceased tree. When I switched to fake and was whinging about how much I missed the scent, DD suggested that I hang those pine thingys on the tree. Woman Very Happy

Message 9 of 63
Latest reply

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz12342847_704241693010775_7452978819083983278_n.jpg

Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 10 of 63
Latest reply