Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What do you do for your personal fitness?

I am someone who gains weight very easily - and I LOVE to cook and eat. I'm also not someone who enjoys exercise that much, but I force myself to do it, because, firstly, I don't want to be fat, and secondly I want to be healthy. I go to the gym Mond...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Raising the GST

I'm not against the idea as money has to come from somewhere http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-national/coalition-would-increase-gst-swan-warns-20130427-2il1m.html Why are Labor saying they wont, isn't it the logical thing to do? Maybe I...

Cops are good ♥

Miss was out in hubby's car last night and as usual she got pulled over for a breath test. She had a huge spider on her windshield and the nice man went splat on it. How nice was he.

Dyson DC-35

Do you have one, are you happy with it? Some reviews I have read don't sound promising I have the Dyson upright and mainly want this for say cob webs, for cleaning in the window runners, rugs which need a run over.

what is Dravet Syndrome ??

Campaigners for the use of medicinal cannabis are outraged over a one year jail sentence given to a prominent north coast grower of the herb when he appeared in Kempsey Court yesterday. Supporters of Tony Bower, 56, who is being held in custody despi...

Naked female advertising on ebay

I have looked everywhere to complain and I cant find any place. There is a woman advertising her wares on my ebay search (pulling her striped uniform up over her naked butt) If this is the way ebay is going surely something can be done about it, I fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

18 year olds living at home!

Hey Guys! Its been awhile So little Miss J is turning 18 this year and graduated from school at the end of last year. My question is.... Can we still tell them what to do and when to come home, if they can go out etc while they're living under our ro...

ok

where's the birdy one. too scared to say the whole name did someone fall from grace? -say it isnt so

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful