Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption This #459

Caption this #459 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerThe winner will start the new roundCaption This #459 ends on July 21st

Resolved! Caption This #458

Caption this #458 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerThe winner will start the new roundCaption This #458 ends on July 16th

twyngwyn_0-1689144391416.gif
User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #457

Caption this #457 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerThe winner will start the new roundCaption This #457 ends on July 12th in the evening In honour of our 'door knockers fri...

9e6c400b6dc7676e5882227d2e6be2d9.jpg

A simple brain exercise for us oldies :-)

A useful little thread to help you work out the day of the week (in your head) for any date this year, and next year, and the year after that . . . and so on . . . and you don't need to be a genius (I little know I am not). I saw some YouTube vids so...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is songs beginning with "A"

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is songs beginning with "A" The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the chall...

Resolved! Caption this #456

Caption this #456The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.Caption This #456 ends in 4 days, Saturday 8th July.

twyngwyn_0-1688468633018.gif
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Melbourne Earthquake

Anybody else? 11.41pm according to my phone alert. 9 km north of Melbourne - Coburg? Depth 10 km I though a truck had gone under my house. things bounced off shelves. Quake Info: Unconfirmed Earthquake or Seismic-like Event: 9.6 km North of Melbourne...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #455

Caption this #455The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.Caption This #455 ends Tuesday 4th July.

ambercat16_0-1688087509041.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ladies, I have just the bag for you.

I saw this online.Now, you do get a microscope included for your viewing enjoyment, but honestly, you can buy the full sized, normal version for between about $3100-$4,300. Some people have more money than sense. My fear would be I would misplace the...

LV bag small.png

Resolved! 4 day music challenge : theme is Places

The theme is Places. I.e. Countries, Cities, Towns. The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge....

• 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #454

Caption this #454The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’ In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #454 ends Friday 30th June.

twyngwyn_0-1687760524783.jpeg
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful