Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Woodworking help!

Hi all! I want to make a round wooden table for my school woodworking class. I need woodworking suggestions . What type of wood should I use that has good strength & texture? I am looking for something that can make my project stand out in class.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption THIS #379

The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Round #379 ends on Sunday May 15 th

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Songs with Colours in the Title

Theme : Songs that have colours in the title.. The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In th...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 82 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did you know (revived).

I thought I would try a Did You Know thread similar to one a few years ago. Maybe people can share some interesting facts, or trivia. For example... Did you know that there are more bacteria cells in the human body than human cells? "A 'reference man...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is : Things that have numbers on them

Theme : Things that have numbers on them The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In the even...

Resolved! Caption this #378

The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Round #378 ends on Sunday May 8th

doggo.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums

Thank you for giving birth to me, my mum, is your love, gave me courage, let me brave in the plight of loneliness, want to say to you, mum I love you! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums on the threads in advance. What surprises are you planning for m...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is - Songs with Cities or Towns in the title

4-Day Music Challenge — Theme is - Songs with Cities or Towns in the title Sure to be a lot of 'em. Ends Friday 6th May. The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 73 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This 377

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Round #377 will end on Wednesday, 4th May

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge — Theme is: LIQUID

4-Day Music Challenge — Theme is: LIQUID Ends Monday 2nd May The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the c...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What basic principles did you understand and your cooking skills greatly increased?

Start with me:1. The role of seasoning is to enhance the aroma, not to cover the aroma of the ingredients themselves. Eat the ingredients, not the seasonings.2. When frying vegetables, it is recommended to stir fry to the maximum heat, and take it ou...

Covid has been declared 'endemic' in some countries so should it be covered by 'normal' insurance ?

Most travel insurance policies exclude 'epidemic' and 'pandemic' cover.Many are now charging an extra arm and a leg for Covid cover.So....if the country I am visiting has declared Covid-19 as 'endemic'( much the same as the flu ) should normal ( chea...