Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption This #47

Winner is by KudosCompetition winner to choose new picture and the closing time.In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption this #47 to close Saturday, July 9th 2016 at 7pm

Funny Budgie.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone ever dated an Armenian person?

This year I began dating an Armenian man. Both of us have children from previous relationships, him from a marriage to an Armenian woman. He's told me that in general, Armenian men and women only marry Armenian men and women. From what he says, it re...

Resolved! 4 day Music Contest - Theme is Alcohol

Ends Saturday, July 9th in the arvo, Darwin Time.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Contest - Theme is "GROUND"

Ends Tuesday, July 5th in the arvo, Sydney Time.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the ...

Are the Scots a walking paradox?

It isn't all that long ago that Scotland had a vote asking if it should stay wedded to the UK or go it alone. The vote was to remain united with the UK. Now Scotland wants a vote to decide if it can stay wedded to the EU. What happened to the big pus...

anyone else have a barking dog next door?

I have lived in our home here for nearly 30 yrs. Never had dog problems:-( The last 18 months has been TERRIBLE. 2 doors down had a dog that has left me that anxious that barked hours and hours until its voicebox squeaked. Owner said to council i don...

So how is it so? [warning political]

If the Liberal party is returned with a minority and they continue their alliance with the Nationals it's a good thing, but if Labor returns with a minority and forms an alliance with like minded parties that's a bad thing?

Resolved! Caption this #46

Winner by KudosCompetition winner to choose new picture and closing time.In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption this #46 to close Thursday 30th June at 7pm

image.jpeg