Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How much are you doing for elderly parents?

I've posted this before a few years back, obv still an issue for me. But how much is too much? I try and dedicate one day a week to take them shopping, chemist, general stuff, and then am in daily contact, and then am asked every other day "are you a...

How Much Is Too Much Of Sugar?

More than half of Australians are exceeding the World Health Organisation's (WHO) recommended daily intake of added sugars, new research shows.Key points:76 per cent of teenagers exceed WHO guidelines for daily sugar intakeLittle change in the eating...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drones flying over backyards

Today as I left my home I could hear a noise, looked up and noticed a drone (with camera attached) flying over my backyard and continuing on over my neighbours and the whole block. I then noticed a van driving slowly and it appeared the passenger in ...

Chinese buying Australia using Australians' money.

A great many are complaining but those same people had any number of excuses forbuying products manufactured or processed in China.Rather than spend a few extra cents on local products we packed our money of inneat little packets to China and now it'...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Million dollar reward for murder of Karmein Chan

must admit I was surprised reading the newspapers over the last week that the reward for this murder was only 100k. Then today it was announced that they will offer a million dollars for the information leading to the arrest. It's amazing that a case...

Tired of the double standards

if it had been the father who had murdered that poor little girl the country would be baying for his blood, there would be calls for him to be dragged through the streets naked by his testicles and while I would have no problem with that, the silence...

Resolved! Caption This #29

Winner by kudos. Winner to also pick day and time of judging to suit. Comp winner to choose new pic or first in if it's a draw. Finishes 8.00pm Thursday 14/4

Tony Abbott Belts Out "Country Road"!

Regional radio announcer Wes Heather told BuzzFeed News he got an unlikely call from Tony Abbott’s office a few weeks ago. “But they said Tony Abbott would love to have a private karaoke session after his (charity bike ride) Pollie Pedal stage in Coo...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Big Fat Cat Wedding

Fake flyer distributed to residents before street shut down for lavish wedding of local mayor .A fake flyer was distributed to residents in a west Sydney suburb before the street was shut down without council approval to make way for a lavish wedding...

salim.jpg
  • 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 5 Day Music Challenge, theme is "Tree"

Ends Monday, April 11th, at 11:am Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Perth) time here:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclockSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful