Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reading Club - fiction & non-fiction

What y'all reading? Seems like there's a lot of bookworms around here. I'm currently a quarter of the way through Teach Yourself Fitness, great non-fiction book mainly about the mindset and motivation behind effective exercise. If that's not your cup...

mad copulating witch

Why do you think Peter Dutton apologized? Because on reflection he realized the comment was wrong and inappropiate (obviously he would have sent texts to all of the original recipients as well as the reporter to beg their forgiveness) or because he m...

learning to drive

Why do successive state governments continue to ignore the blatantly obvious fact that while parents with.poor driving skills continue to "educate" their children on how to drive.Any other position held by a person that teaches someone how to do some...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is the confected outrage?

Saudi Arabia executes 47 people in one day including Shia cleric Saudi Arabia has executed 47 people for terrorism, including the prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr. Most of those executed on Saturday were involved in a series of attacks carri...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perth Driver Straps Dead Shark To Bullbar

A Western Australian motorist has been filmed driving down a road with a huge tiger shark strapped to the bullbar on their 4WD. Facebook user Julie Wright was travelling with her son on Monday afternoon claiming she "had to look twice" when she saw t...

shark_1b8knif-1b8knih.jpg

Is councillor Salim Mehajer ready for politics?

Auburn council had valuation showing Salim Mehajer's car park deal was worth extra $5 millionAuburn council voted to sell its colleague Salim Mehajer prime council land despite a month earlier commissioning its own valuation that found the land was w...

Where is the RAN Buddhist officer?

Muslim RAN Captain Mona Shindy broadsided after terror tweet row A SENIOR female Muslim navy officer has had her twitter account shut down after it posted tweets on Islamic terrorism that appear at odds with government policy. Captain Mona Shindy, th...

Resolved! Lost Dogs' home NYE fireworks

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/new-years-eve-goes-to-the-dogs-20160101-glxvz1.html New Year's Eve is the busiest time of the year for the Lost Dog's Home. Sixty-five dogs were admitted to the North Melbourne shelter with around half reunited with ...

Paid Parental Leave changes

The changes to the paid parental leave - can anyone tell me if and when this will be up for a vote and what's the likelihood of it getting passed? Backward step if it does IMO.

"That" Hardware Warehouse :(

I drove 1 hour this morning to, amongst other things, buy 2 individual outdoor chairs that I had seen advertised on the B Warehouse website at my local store. Nup! They had them in sets, but wouldn't sell me just 2, even though they said they could o...

New Year Resolutions

Anyonr else making them ? I am only making one this year. I am not to start any new knitting, sewing or craft projects until I have completed those I have already started.

• 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful