Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oh Happy Day!

Finally I'm free to belt out the "Happy Birthday" song wherever and whenever I like, without the fear of hordes of lawsuit waving lawyers descending upon me like some kind of Biblical plague. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-10/happy-birthday-copyr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Not appropriate for children to go to the zoo

Day trips for children in detention run by Catholic Nuns have been banned and deemed 'not appropriate' by the Immigration Department & Peter Dutton.Day trips were led for the last 4 years by Sister Brigid Arthur, 81, of the Brigidine Sisters."[We'd] ...

Police Warning.

POLICE WARNING: Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called ...Beer. The drug is found in liquid form ...

robert zei gets bail

Has anyone been following this awful case in Sydney?, 6 years ago now but someone entered a home and murdered an entire family of 3 adults and 2 young boys with a hammer.Then the brother in law was charged but after 3 attempts to try him... 2 aborted...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turnbull takes a hit but Shorten falls further

Turnbull has taken a hit in the polls by dropping from 64% to 60% but this hasn't helped the hapless Shorten who has now dropped to the lowest point in Labor history of 14%. This is a disaster for Labor who are going into an election year with an une...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another tragedy

Two boys, girl, aged 1 and 4, killed in Wyndham Vale crash It is said that the mother had a dizzy spell. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/two-boys-girl-aged-1-and-4-killed-in-wyndham-vale-crash-20150410-1mh3gk.html

Christmas song whoopsies

Whenever I hear We Three Kings, I remember when I used to wonder where Orientar was.... I just googled a few more:Dashing through the snow, on a one horse soap and hay…Good King Wences’ car backed out, on the feet of Steven…Joy to the world! The Lord...

Resolved! onlooker's comments goes viral

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/06/youaintnomuslimbruv-leytonstone-paris-hashtag Hashtags such as #PorteOuverte, #StandWithAhmed and #YouAintNoMuslimBruv have resonance all over the world, as we recognise and celebrate this hearteni...

Should Turnbull resign?

Dutton plays down swing in NSydney vote The federal government has played down a swing of about 13 per cent against the Liberals in the North Sydney by-election. The morning after Trent Zimmerman held the seat vacated by former treasurer Joe Hockey, ...

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge.........Theme is "Vocations and Avocations"

This theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST Saturday, 5th of December.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and arti...