Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor child in suitcase

How sad is this case in which a suitcase has been found with the skeleton of a child 2-8 inside.It looks like it is a little girl as clothing has been found in the same suitcase...little dresses and such with animals and Dora the Explorer ect . Accor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 145 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has any one experienced their phone being disconnected once the NBN has been installed?

After contackting DODO I was told to use the ADSL for the phone and that my phone would be installed on th 2/12/15. Well I am still waiting for this to happen and whats more my ADSL is no longer working. I do not posess a Mobile phone. I have sent e ...

For Allison Baden-Clay

I am not usually one to support petitions but I think this one is worthy. Please read the article and sign the petition to have the Qld Attorney-General file an appeal against the downgrading of this murder conviction to manslaughter. http://www.cour...

BACK ROADS - ABC

Watched Heather Ewart's Back Roads on the ABC last night. Loved it. Spoiler (Highlight to read)Didn't know till just now that her partner is Barrie Cassidy - also an ABC presenterDidn't know till just now that her partner is Barrie Cassidy - also an ...

Gerard Baden-Clay murder conviction set aside

Gerard Baden-Clay's murder conviction for the death of his wife Allison has been set aside on appeal.A conviction of manslaughter has been substituted.In a judgment delivered on Tuesday morning, Queensland Court of Appeal Justice Hugh Fraser found th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Clive Palmer Begs For Money

The bloated Clive Palmer is begging the QLD treasuer to give him a hand out to save his nickel refinery. He has used his workers as blackmail to try to coerce the QLD gov to hand out the cash. This is the wastrel who destroyed the Coolum resort, owes...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

petrol prices @ below $40 barrel crude

13 December 2014 Growing claims that OPEC is effectively dead, and oil prices could tumble to $50 a barrel in 2015 —sitting at around $60 this week — are fuelling fears that it’s game over for black gold economies, including Russia and Venezuela. PLU...

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge- Again, Repetition etc.

This Music Challenge theme is: on the theme of Repetition, Again, Once More, Many Times etc. This challenge ends at: Friday, 11 Dec 2015, 8.00 pm Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Sydney) time here:http://www.timeanddate....

• 48 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Oh My, How Yummy

Latest news!! Sliced chocolate is now a reality!! And for our Danish readers: yes, we know of your Pålægschokolade, but it’s not soft, is it? http://www.boredpanda.com/sliced-chocolate-bourbon-japan/ When and where can we get it, pleeeeeeeeeez?????

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Song title help please

I'm going to a party in the next couple of days where the theme is Songs of the 50s & 60s. We have our table decoration in hand but need to come up with an appropriate name. "The Way we Were" would be perfect but of course it's from the wrong decade....