Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 YEAR OLD MAZDA 3 CLUTCH GONE

We think. DD had to get her mazda 3 towed 70kms last night as she couldnt' get it in gear. The road service guy was calledand he said it's probably the clutch. It's still under warranty but have googled and it looks like a common occurance with thism...

Resolved! Weekly Photo challenge. Theme is TEDDY BEARS and DOLLS

Teddy Bears and Dolls. Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 66 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For All Intents And Purposes...

He still just looks like a bloke in drag... It's the interview we've all been waiting for, Bruce Jenner bravely talking about his widely speculated, never-been-confirmed transition to a woman. You might have heard about it…it's the celeb gossip which...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wil can Fly

http://www.boredpanda.com/down-syndrome-wil-can-fly-photography-adam-lawrence/

• 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Addicted Bees

Like nicotine for humans, certain pesticides seem to hold an addictive attraction for bees, which seek out tainted food even if it may be bad for them, according to new research. Read more here: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2015/04/23/42221...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Corruption Cases Invalid After ICAC ruling

Several high profile corruption cases in New South Wales are likely to be declared invalid after last week's landmark High Court ruling over the ICAC's powers. According to Fairfax media reports the findings in relation to mining magnate Travers Dunc...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Why do you come here?

Now hopefully this turns into a thread about spreading the <3. I actually stumbled accross CS when I first started selling on ebay. I had some seller questions and found the seller boards to be most helpful. Once I became apt at selling, I clicked in...

Do you buy on groupon?

They have been selling counterfeit condoms. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/groupon-australia-recalls-fake-condoms-that-may-contain-holes-10197269.html

The Humble Sausage.

I was just thinking today how much I prefer sausages done on a barbecue than steak. I have yet to attend a barbecue where the cook doesn't turn the steak into something resembling a slightly charred piece of cardboard. Sausages, however, are hard to ...

• 115 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Warhorses

did anyone watch the show last night about the part played by horses in the WWI? - disappointing part was the last 5 minutes when they gave a summary of the horses' fates after the war was won.