Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge-Theme is 'Parks and Gardens'

Four Day music challenge - this theme finishes at 8:30 pm Thursday (Eastern Time)Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the...

Like Mary Poppins

Geez the winds are so wild here tonight, when I opened my umbrella getting out of the car, a gust nearly took me up into the tree! The weathers been wild all day, knocking over trees and downing powerlines. SES are busy.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dance With My Partner

This was in my inbox this morning: It brougt tears to my eyes watching it, it's so gorgeous. I'm a bit of Sooky la la like that. Must've taken many many hours of practice and training to get it so synchronised.

• 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Warning : Fake virus emails from Paypal 24/5/15

WARNING ! A fake email claiming to be from Paypal is doing the rounds of Paypal account holders today - 24th April '15.It claims to be from - services@inc.paypal, with the subject being - "Receipt for your payment to AU-AdCommerce_EOM@ebay.com". The ...

White Ribbon campaign weakened

Letter to the editor: According to every domestic violence support service in the Western world, if blokes control what their female partner eats and wears, who she can have as friends, where she can go, and checks her phone, that’s an abusive relati...

Future technology & employment

I watched an interesting discussion on the SBS about robotics and the implications for future employment possibilities. Even now it is possibly, albeit uneconomical, to have a robot to do just about anything. But some experts think that i another 20 ...

Seasonal Changes

just click on the arrow on the photo http://www.boredpanda.com/before-and-after-autumn-photography/?image_id=same-place-different-season-before-after-1-1.jpg#topcategories

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

can anyone advise me on hanging plants. No, not hanging my plants - they have done nothing wrong - I meaning plants that hang. I have a retaining wall. I would like to plant some plants at the top of the wall and 'train them' to fall down to cover th...

trophy hunter :(

What a horible person this is: A female trophy hunter stands smirking next to the dead Vervet Monkey she has just killed for fun." I shot it with my bow. He was the most fun animal I harvested. Had a blast that morning! He was so soft and cute I had ...

Kactus Point farmer pricks ire

with strawman bone of contention http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/country-living/back-paddock/farmer-ordered-to-take-down-offensive-hay-bale-sculpture-of-cow-and-bull/story-fnkerakj-1227316888891

PR, Advertising, Astroturfing and Propaganda

Environment editor Sandi Keane exposes the shadowy world of PR, where astroturfing and propaganda is used to coerce the public into sacrificing their own interests for those of big corporations.. Experienced PR practitioners now coerce you through as...