Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nasty Redback surprise

I was just about to pick up plastic garden hands today and spotted a female Redback.I was plain stupid, gardening in the heat without gloves.I was lucky today, I will certainly take more precautions in future. Red backs and pacemakers are apparently ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Royalty look-alikes

This is being sold as a collectable swap card. For a start they have called him Andrew - numnuts This has to be done by look-alikes doesn't it? I find it very distasteful myself.

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Politicians Retirement Funds & Perks Unsustainable

If a pension isn't an entitlement, neither is theirs. They keep telling us that paying us an aged pension isn'tsustainable.Paying politicians all the perks they get is even less sustainable!The politicians themselves, in Canberra, brought it up, that...

Bail ! Be Very Sure that it is given Deservedly !

Bail ! Be Very Sure that it is given Deservedly !So many years have passed since I have posted but in light of recent events I feel that I need to. The Madman that took Hostages etc should have not been out with the rest of us to start with if the Ba...

New dog not eating. Suggestions?

Our new 'pup' (10 months) arrived a week ago and is settling in well. She seems happy and has stopped pining for her old family although every now and then there is a bit of wimpering if she can't see where we are. She is drinking water but she isn't...

Shark Eats Whale In Bad Taste

RARE footage captured of a shark feeding off a dead whale, just metres from a popular South Coast holiday beach, has left a bad taste in some people’s mouths. The shark was sighted in the shallow waters of Broulee Beach where those daring few stood n...

Government Greed Or Dodgy Doctors?

Last year the Federal Government announced the establishment of a $3 billion Medical Research Future Fund to boost the availability and support for health researchers. It is a great measure and one that is needed but they were faced with the big ques...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Marriage The Key To Middle-Age Happiness

Researchers have shown that over the course of a lifetime, happiness generally follows a U-shaped curve. Happiness is high when you're young, dips in middle age, and rises again going into your golden years. This makes some intuitive sense: middle ag...

middle.jpg
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful