Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Denial or seeking to deny man-made global warming

Aptly enough imo Prince Charles refered to climate change deniers as the headless chicken brigade . _________________________________________________________________________________________Should Australian newspapers publish climate change denialist...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 140 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pepe

I love what you've done with your hair! How do you get it to come out of your nostrils, like that? uh-oh

haha runaway.gif
  • 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Greens are out for the count after Tasmanian election fall

THE Greens are finished. They lost more than a third of their voters in Tasmania’s election and are everywhere in retreat. In Saturday’s election, in the Greens’ birthplace, the party’s vote crashed from 21 per cent to 13. Last year’s federal electio...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

facebook help please......

As of yesterday I find if I click on one of my groups fb takes me back to my home page. The only way I can now access a group is by typing in the group name. Any suggestions?

unions and labor

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/joe-mcdonald-fined-30000-over-bullying-cfmeu-hit-with-143000-penalty/story-fnhocxo3-1226853544959 why was he allowed to rejoin after being expelled in 2007?

• 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oops! Who Dropped Their Bundle?

POLICE have launched a joint investigation to weed out the owner of a big cannabis stash found by the side of a Sydney road. One theory is that the luggage bag stuffed full of 11 kilograms of cannabis leaf may have been dumped by dozy dealers on Hold...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

update on house hunting

Well we finally got a house , signed the lease and got the keys this morning. Actually got it $20 cheaper then what was advertised when we applied for it . Owners wanted to wait to see what other applications they got and ended up dropping the price ...

Buying a house. Which floorplan and facade do you prefer?

Hi all - looking to build a house soon but finding it hard to decide on floorplan and facade. Can you please help me buy telling me which option you prefer (1 or 2) and if you have any comments or feedback it would be appreciated. Larger version: htt...

comparison.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Empty nesters

Now that we are empty nesters, and have been for over a year, I thought that it was time that I transformed the vacant rooms. One room will become my studio while the other room will become the guest room. I was wondering what other empty nesters hav...

SA election tomorrow

A friend was telling me today that she had a list of party preferances but couldn't remember where she found them. Is there a single website that shows this information? I have tried googling but can't find what I want. As for my local electorate, it...