Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who won Best Actor?

I keep hearing about a few Australians getting awards, can't we get balanced reporting? It's like the winter olymics gawd and goodnight

landline phone recommendations..

ok i just checked my messages and didnt realize i had 15 of them on there!the answering service comes with my internet (voip) providerim currently using a simple landine phone, it doesnt indicate any messages.. you have to dial in to check im looking...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Somw holy blessing

The Pope drops the F-bomb. http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/pope-drops-fbomb-during-vatican-blessing/story-fnh81jut-1 I think that is really funny. Be carful what you say, if you don't speak the language fluently. Erica

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Billionaire Buying Up Australia

Andrew Forrest Buys Up Australia One of Australia’s richest people, Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest, is splashing cash in the Pilbara and is said to have bought 7300 square kilometres of land. The huge area, about six times the size of New York City, triples...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Holy ......Pope drops the F bomb!

That's right! And this time it did make the News. Although a small paragraph....Waaay back on page 23 in the NY post today. "It's Kates fault the Pope replied." Pope Francis may need to go to confession after inadvertently blurting out an Italian F-b...

Need some name suggestions please

Hope all the animal people will help me out...Want to introduce a special little girl who i have been bottle feeding since she was a week old..She had a big battle ahead and was so very tiny..Every day i crossed my fingers a little harder that she wo...

100_8708.JPG

New NBN online checker .

Anyone curious about the progress of the NBN ? here is a new online rollout checker to see when you can expect to see it in your area. http://www.canyougetnbn.com/

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tony Abbott the feminist

hahahahahahahahahaha! After doing his best to rid us of those pesky female leaders he now wants to use them as positive examples.In one pic he looked like it was a strain not to pinch the woman on the butt. He must have forgotten the Richard Nixon hi...

AbbottFEM
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Mentally damaged' public servant

Absolutely outrageous. Think of the people working 9 to 5 who have to pay for this indulgence. 'Mentally damaged' public servant's win in battle for workers' compensation A legal win for a public servant left mentally damaged from being told to work ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful