Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: STYLES OF DANCE

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: STYLES OF DANCE (it doesn't have to be in the title) Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #479

Caption This #479 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #479 ends Tuesday 14th November.

Attempted phone scam.

This just hasn't been my year.First my card was skimmed ( with a happy ending ) now this...Gifted a flight for 2 with QATAR to Europe.Had a problem and posted a question at their FB.The next thing I get a call on my mobile.I thought 'what excellent s...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: ONE WORD SONG TITLES

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: ONE WORD SONG TITLES Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 143 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cup Sweep-for fun only, not for real

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in being in a Cup Sweep.It's sort of a Melbourne tradition, even for non gamblers.Of course, a board cup sweep would be for fun only, no money involved. How it would work is simple. If people wa...

Resolved! Classical Music Appreciation Thread

I love classical music, and I know the Countess likes it too. Maybe there are also lurkers who like it. Anyway, maybe some will like to post classical music here (or listen to it).You can post opera arias, piano recitals, orchestra concerts... - anyt...

Resolved! Caption This #478

Caption This #478 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #478 ends Tuesday 7th November.  

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: THE COLOUR RED

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: THE COLOUR RED Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new...

• 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From dialogues or essays or what-have-you - tender, salty, memorable, quotable

I've not previously read "The lover's luck" (a play by Thomas Dilke). It was performed at the Little Lincolns-Inn-Fields in 1695. However, this particular bit (said by Eager, A Sharper of the Town, that lives by Pimping and Cheating) had me grinning ...

Resolved! Caption this #477

Caption this Nº 477The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round. Caption This #476 ends Thursday November 2nd

Baby ride.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: ADDICTION

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: ADDICTION Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new chal...

• 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where are you Gremlins at?

This thread is a test subject for the technical glitches/odd happenings/missing subject matter when helpfuls are given For myself, the past several days, any 'helpful' I get a notification for, does not have the subject matter under the 'helpful' if ...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: TRANSPORT

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: TRANSPORT Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new chal...

• 95 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #476

Caption this Nº 476The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round. Caption This #476 ends Thursday 26th October.

countessalmirena_0-1697694557811.png