Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help getting rid of the evidence

Blood in carpet. I have lessened the stains using bi-carb. I now have brown stain instead of red, and the lighter amounts have gone. Is there something really good that forensics haven't discovered yet

Melbourne priest excommunicated by Vatican

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/09/21/10/12/melbourne-priest-excommunicated-by-vatican "A Melbourne priest has been excommunicated by Vatican directive over his support for women and gay priests" Didn't realise the Catholic church had standards...

How do you explain this to someone?

I was trying to explain to a friend why AFL footy was so important and exciting to watch that I have to miss a dinner gathering because of it. All I could come up with it just is. She just gave me a stare like I'm out of my mind. How do you explain t...

Censorship at the Source.

The new government has a solution to the false expectations it raised with the promise to stop the boats it seems. simple. censor the arrival data by stopping the previous practice of the immigration dept releasing media alerts when a boat turns up o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 45 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Climate Commission dismantled Tim Flannery sacked......

PROFESSOR Tim Flannery has been sacked by the Abbott Government from his $180,000-a-year part-time Chief Climate Commissioner position, with the agency he runs to be dismantled immediately. No surprises in climate agencies' dismantling "..Chief Commi...

Here is a classic for you

I still have some problems re missing functions on my account since Migration. I ended up trying to get onto eBay Tech support and went there via eBay Customer service. They have just told me that it is Live World that handles the discussion boards w...

Workplaces

I have had this discussion twice in the last week, so I will open it up for discussion here too. Am I just unlucky or have workplaces changed over the last 30 years? Very little teamwork - it would seem it's everyman (or woman) for themselves. I don'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful