Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Smoking ban

Does anyone have data on gaol admissions after the cigarette ban ? Was there a reduction in admissions ? Just wondering as cigarette smoking is so central in so many peoples lives - and being denied the indulgence would I imagine be considered worse ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Guy Sebastian Hits Back

Guy Sebastian has spoken out after being 'cancelled' by Twitter mobs for appearing alongside Prime Minister Scott Morrison when he announced his $250million arts package at a press conference on Thursday. Speaking on the Today show on Friday, the 38-...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Brian Dennehy, First Blood star, dies at 81

Brian Dennehy, the winner of two Tonys in a career that also spanned films including Tommy Boy, First Blood and Cocoon, and television roles including Dynasty and Death of a Salesman, died on Wednesday night in New Haven, Conn. He was 81. A very tale...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

and now we need a second posterior

here we go , AMA wants Australia to create an American style CDC permanent national controlling department in order to " to better cope and co-ordinate with future health crisis " With our 103 deaths , better cope than who ? America 120,000+ deaths ,...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is - Acapella

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is - Acapella Ends Thursday, 25 June (during the evening) The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round. The winner then chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hos...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Other Lives That Matter

30 red-tailed phascogales released in Central Australia For the first time in decades a native threatened species will roam the Central Australian bush. https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/30-red-tailed-phascogales-released-in-central-australia/...

• 8 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Woolworths to eliminate 700 jobs

Woolworths warehouse automation set to eliminate 700 jobs in Sydney and Melbourne https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-23/woolworths-automation-will-eliminate-700-jobs/12385292 good move woolies, how to make the company more popular in the eyes of the...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Stowaway cat returns home

Stowaway cat returns home after 2,500km trip around Queensland https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-01/stowaway-cat-journey-around-queensland/12307656 a happy news story for a change

• 8 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Microsoft Edge

This morning I was not able to get to my destop unless I enabled the Microsoft Edge. I then clicked on NO for every option and things seemed to go back to normal; until I tried to scan some photos. My HP printer/scanner seemed to be blocked by Micros...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful