Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kevin Rudd should be kidnapped and sent to Albania

FORMER Labor leader Mark Latham says Kevin Rudd should be kidnapped and sent to Albania because he is destabilising the Gillard Government. Mr Latham said that Mr Rudd had been on a three-year "jihad of revenge'' against PM Julia Gillard and his high...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is poor?

There was a really interesting article in todays SMH about how many of us think we are poor which is far from the reality. I grew up in a migrant household where my dad worked 6 days a week and sometimes 2 jobs to keep us fed and housed. More often t...

My Nan (Mums Mum) just passed away

She went into hospital early this morning as she had a fall and was not breathing well. She went into a coma. My sister was with her. She did not wake. 15 minutes ago she took her last breathe. Now i have to call her her other kids in the UK and let ...

dog trainers(mugsy)

I have 2 dogs, Manchester terriers. 1 is 6 the other about 14 months. the youngest is so very scared of loud noises. last year he squeezed through the fence during a thunder storm. he just bolted. spent 4 nights all by himself. wouldn't go to anyone....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ouch silly girl.

What would make her think that wasn't dangerous. http://www.fox.com.au/scoopla/trending-now/blog/girl-breaks-feet-jumping-into-pool/

Happy World Oceans Day!

World Oceans Day, has been unofficially celebrated every 8 June since its original proposal in 1992 by Canada at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, was oficially recognized by the United Nations in 2008 Since then it has been coordinated int...

Any nomads here?

Just wondering if there's anyone else here living permanently on the road (nomad style) interested in chatting with me now and then? OK with me if by PM or on open boards. Age/sex/relationships irrelevant as only interested in friendly chat now and t...

• 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anna Bligh has Cancer...

I do wish her well... She is a tough woman and was at her best during the floods.... I am sure she will have the guts to beat this. http://www.news.com.au/national-news/queensland/former-queensland-premier-anna-bligh-has-been-diagnosed-with-cancer/st...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unregistered car need help

Hi I bought my daughter a car 3 months ago paid the stamp duty remembered the 4th june it expired. Had so much on my mind and never got a renewal bill and just remembered today. Dam my daughter drove right into the city. Obviously these cameras picke...

• 80 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Endangered Kiwis in Australia

It's not widely known by the public living in Australia, that a vulnerable group of New Zealand citizens live amongst them and consider Australia their home. Welcomed into Australia, only to have the door to Australian citizenship slammed shut. Austr...

Roll Call.

How many spammers do we have here ? i see the page is once again full. i get the message from members that they are sick of political threads, it's the reason i havent started one for a while now. i promised .:-) the question is for all the forum reg...

• 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful