Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gonski exposes Gillard’s mendacious incompetence

JULIA Gillard has always clung to education as the fig leaf to hide her incompetence. That fig leaf was shredded in Parliament this week when Labor – with the connivance of Rob Oakeshott, whose supine loyalty to his Labor masters is such that he shou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please :) Footy related question

Miss 7 and I searched the shopping centre today looking for what she descibed as a footy book where you keep cards. Apparently something she wishes to do. They come in various colours? Not being a fan of the game myself I had no idea where to look. S...

What is the daggiest song you have ever liked?

I thought it was time for another song thread. I used to love this song heaps and heaps. I drove my family mad with it. When I break out into a verse....it has been known to bring a tear to my husbands eye......( probably pain) I had forgotten all ab...

• 87 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kevin Rudd should be kidnapped and sent to Albania

FORMER Labor leader Mark Latham says Kevin Rudd should be kidnapped and sent to Albania because he is destabilising the Gillard Government. Mr Latham said that Mr Rudd had been on a three-year "jihad of revenge'' against PM Julia Gillard and his high...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is poor?

There was a really interesting article in todays SMH about how many of us think we are poor which is far from the reality. I grew up in a migrant household where my dad worked 6 days a week and sometimes 2 jobs to keep us fed and housed. More often t...

My Nan (Mums Mum) just passed away

She went into hospital early this morning as she had a fall and was not breathing well. She went into a coma. My sister was with her. She did not wake. 15 minutes ago she took her last breathe. Now i have to call her her other kids in the UK and let ...

dog trainers(mugsy)

I have 2 dogs, Manchester terriers. 1 is 6 the other about 14 months. the youngest is so very scared of loud noises. last year he squeezed through the fence during a thunder storm. he just bolted. spent 4 nights all by himself. wouldn't go to anyone....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful