how many lives did chan & sumurakan ruin

dellynt
Community Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3056748/It-Bali-Ten-m-lucky-police-arrested-Sydney-man-hired...

How many people in jail  because of this drug running pair

how many lives have been ruined because of them

how many family have this drug running pair ruined

how many people addicted to drugs because of them

how many people dead from their drugs

these 2 are not heros... they are well known drug runners who have ruined countless lives because of their  greed.

bet they would still be running drugs if they hadnt been caught and destroying countless lives

They are getting what they deserve.....

karma I say

Message 1 of 150
Latest reply
149 REPLIES 149

@konadely wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3056748/It-Bali-Ten-m-lucky-police-arrested-Sydney-man-hired...

these 2 are not heros... they are well known drug runners who have ruined countless lives because of their  greed.

bet they would still be running drugs if they hadnt been caught and destroying countless lives

karma I say

Did someone ask you these Qs? Must have missed that...

Message 11 of 150
Latest reply

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Message 12 of 150
Latest reply

As someone who has a family member who's life was destroyed by drugs I have no sympathy for anyone selling OR transporting illegal drugs for any reason.

It will be 2 less around to push hell on to often young and innocent children.

You wouldn't feel pity for someone who killed one of your family members so why make heros out of people who are responsible for providing drugs which ruin families, kill people, and are responsible for many crimes that the addicted have to committ to maintain their habit.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for others looking for a quick buck.

Message 13 of 150
Latest reply

I feel for their families and for them as well, I always think that could be any ones sons these days.

Some people here remind me of the olden days when a beheading or a hanging was entertainment and a day out.

Message 14 of 150
Latest reply

How many lives have the drug king pins ruined? These are the people who are behind it all and get very wealthy from drug trafficking.

Message 15 of 150
Latest reply

@konadely wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869230/Bali-Nine-ringleader-Andrew-Chan-mastermind-internat...

So whilst everyone's queuing for the outrage bus, at the potential execution of Sukamaran and Chan, I wonder if they are also sparing a thought for the countless lives destroyed by drugs every single day of the year?

Both men have admitted that they chose this lifestyle for the easy money and lifestyle it may have provided - and I can safely guarantee that not a single thought was given to the victims of their excess!

If we are to beleive that Chan was indeed the mastermind behind the operation, rather than just 'another mule', then I have no qulams in seeing him meet the firing squad.

In fact, I'd be comfortable pulling a trigger myself - after experiencing first-hand what drugs can do to a person's life. 

It's not until you've experienced the tragedy of losing family members to hard drugs that you realise just how devastating they really are - and those that deal in them, deserve little more than Chan and Sukamaran are facing.

Message 16 of 150
Latest reply

@digupatin wrote:

As someone who has a family member who's life was destroyed by drugs I have no sympathy for anyone selling OR transporting illegal drugs for any reason.

It will be 2 less around to push hell on to often young and innocent children.

You wouldn't feel pity for someone who killed one of your family members so why make heros out of people who are responsible for providing drugs which ruin families, kill people, and are responsible for many crimes that the addicted have to committ to maintain their habit.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for others looking for a quick buck.

Thing is, the king pin is living a lovely life, untouched by the law and not being shot.

No one is making them heroes.

Message 17 of 150
Latest reply

@konadely wrote:

karma I say

Did you run out of question marks.  Here have these ???????????????????????

That should see you through for a while.

Has it been revealed that these two held people down and turned them into addicts or something?  

If not, how can they be held responsible for the results of other people's addictions?

Message 18 of 150
Latest reply

@curmu-curmu wrote:

So whilst everyone's queuing for the outrage bus, at the potential execution of Sukamaran and Chan, I wonder if they are also sparing a thought for the countless lives destroyed by drugs every single day of the year?

Both men have admitted that they chose this lifestyle for the easy money and lifestyle it may have provided - and I can safely guarantee that not a single thought was given to the victims of their excess!

If we are to beleive that Chan was indeed the mastermind behind the operation, rather than just 'another mule', then I have no qulams in seeing him meet the firing squad.

In fact, I'd be comfortable pulling a trigger myself - after experiencing first-hand what drugs can do to a person's life. 

It's not until you've experienced the tragedy of losing family members to hard drugs that you realise just how devastating they really are - and those that deal in them, deserve little more than Chan and Sukamaran are facing.

No, he wasn't the mastermind behind the operation, he was a junior member of a syndicate. The masterminds don't do the dirty work.

The masterminds are the ones making the big $$. The drug mules don't get paid much at all (especially compared to the risk they take).

A man police suspect was a mastermind of the Bali nine drug importation is living a life of luxury in Sydney while two junior members of his syndicate, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, await the firing squad in Bali.

The man's lavish lifestyle is funded by a multimillion-dollar lottery pay out, which he won about the time the two young Australians, who acted as the local leaders of the syndicate in Bali, were being sentenced to death.

Former senior police sources said the man has previously been the subject of police drug trafficking investigations. He is believed to have halted his criminal activities after he quite literally won the lottery.

He is described in police intelligence reports as being suspected of high-level involvement in the syndicate that supplied the drugs carried by the Bali Nine mules. The syndicate is likely to have previously imported drugs into Australia.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/suspected-bali-nine-mastermind-living-in-luxury-as-andrew-chan-and-my...

Message 19 of 150
Latest reply

So whilst everyone's queuing for the outrage bus, at the potential execution of Sukamaran and Chan

It's not outrage it's compassion. Humans do wrong things, some can acknowledge that and turn their lives around.

Message 20 of 150
Latest reply