just a postage suggestion

I work for aussiepost and can emphaisise enough to make sure your packages or envelopes are very vrery secure as mail these days are sorted by machines and if you stifk somrthing solid in an normal envelope it wont maake it ,,,,,, even some parcels need care ,,, thankyou

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

also is there any chance of them delivering the mail 7 days a week

and dropping the postage costs by at least 40%

do you live in fairyland? :^O

Message 11 of 39
Latest reply

op where are you?????

we want our questions answered. TIA

Message 12 of 39
Latest reply

sorry az i thought  aus post was fairyland

Message 13 of 39
Latest reply

Also why did they do a shifty and remove the small parcel catergory (< 250gms) from international post to NZ. Now we have to pay $9.95 for a teeny tiny parcel.

A parcel that weighs 150gms or 498gms the postage is the same.. it wasn't before.

Message 14 of 39
Latest reply

it is not only selling things, it is also general posting

i love how they cube the box just so they get at you more by just getting that extra money

our local P.O. never use to cube but they do now.

Message 15 of 39
Latest reply

am 3 i look at it same as when you go food shopping

prices go up but you get less of product , or product is smaller in size and you pay same amount of money

Message 16 of 39
Latest reply

True, Latina. They can't keep continually reducing the size of food portions in boxes/packets/containers though, as the will be nothing left eventually.

Even the staff in our local PO thought changing the weight categories for parcels overseas was off.

Message 17 of 39
Latest reply

but they will, i think at first they thought no one would notice but they have and it is not only smaller or less but also the quality too has gone, by using cheaper and nastier ingrediants

also even the quality of fruit and veg is bad particulary at some supermarkets.

only thing i like about aus. post is sometimes they forget to post mark the stamps and i get to re use them

Message 18 of 39
Latest reply

Do they have a suggestion box at your work?

Maybe you could ask AP to get rid of the FRAGILE sticker and design a new sticker with a big boot with a X through it, and NO BOOTING on it.

Message 19 of 39
Latest reply

only thing i like about aus. post is sometimes they forget to post mark the stamps and i get to re use them

shush!!

Message 20 of 39
Latest reply