just a postage suggestion

I work for aussiepost and can emphaisise enough to make sure your packages or envelopes are very vrery secure as mail these days are sorted by machines and if you stifk somrthing solid in an normal envelope it wont maake it ,,,,,, even some parcels need care ,,, thankyou

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: just a postage suggestion

Creator of the Most Awesome Thread Topic EVER

also is there any chance of them delivering the mail 7 days a week

and dropping the postage costs by at least 40%

When I was young, the mail was delivered in the suburbs TWICE a day, and on Saturday morning.

Message 32 of 39
Latest reply

๐Ÿ˜ฎ how old are you?

Before we moved here we lived in country NSW where we got mail only 3 days a week. We were there 6 months before I found out...I mentioned to the neighbour that I only seem to get mail Mon Wed Fri....and she laughed hysterically.:|

Message 33 of 39
Latest reply

The scrapping of the 250 gm rate was a huge rip off iMO? A fragile service would be a good idea

Message 34 of 39
Latest reply

๐Ÿ˜ฎ how old are you?

Very!   :_|   But I still do 4.25 k on my treadmill every day, as well as other walking.

Message 35 of 39
Latest reply

Did that happen to you as well? It's happened to me twice.. Same street number and unit number, wrong street.

Had a minor argument with the man at the PO over whether it was my package.. He started to question me over why the wrong street was on the card, as if I would know

Yes, last week. 21 M........ St got 21 P....... Drives mail. It could be the sorter that puts them in the wrong pile for the postie, but still the postie could have a quick look before sticking them in the mail box.

Message 36 of 39
Latest reply

the poor OP has been so scared to come back

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 37 of 39
Latest reply

Reading this thread gave me a whiff of dejaVu back to the old days of CS. :-x

Message 38 of 39
Latest reply

That's a funny and very appropriate pic, Lurker.

Message 39 of 39
Latest reply