only trump could be so pathetic

Donald Trump claims a big win for death of IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-28/al-baghdadi-death-trump-victory-analysis/11644620

to carry on like a schoolboy over the death of anyone is bad enough but there were 3 children killed too.

btw, this is the same government who told us about weapons of mass destruction so i have little faith in it even happening.

as a world leader he leaves so much to be desired....so sad a man i never saw before

Message 1 of 1,017
Latest reply
1,016 REPLIES 1,016

Re: only trump could be so pathetic

Not something I'd find exciting, but whatever turns you on I guess. 

Message 101 of 1,017
Latest reply

@martinw-48 wrote:
Jimmy, you're too brainwashed to see that China is now the number one nation on Earth.
The United States has lost it's number one position and only the deluded such as Trump believe it can regain it.
Stupidly the United States gave away their manufacturing along with many other countries and China is the benifactor of western greed and stupidity.
Just as you just said to me those who suffer the ailment aren't able to see it

"Jimmy, you're too brainwashed to see that China is now the number one nation on Earth."

Are you ever right?  And while you enjoy riding the Trump Administration's coat tails, while nipping at his ankles and assisting the globalist' agenda to plunge the world into chaos, we'll continue combating evil everywhere.

China #1?  I think not. You must getting that faulty info from your usual places. The top 10 countries.....

Sorry, you didn't make the cut, lol.

1. United States

The world’s most powerful economy is the United States with a GDP of USD 18,624,475.00 million (i.e. USD 18.6 trillion). The US also has the most technologically powerful economy in the world with highly diversified industries like petroleum, steel, motor vehicles, aerospace, chemicals, electronics, food processing, and consumer goods. The most important sector in the US is the services sector, which accounts for 80.2% of total GDP, followed by the industry sector (18.9%) and agriculture (0.9%). Despite increasing pressure from low-wage producers such as China, the US has managed to consistently increase economic output over the last few years.

https://quickonomics.com/the-worlds-top-10-economies-by-gdp/

That was July. The numbers have increased since then. Ooops! Smiley Tongue

Message 102 of 1,017
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:
Spent billions of his own money to run the country successfully. .... 😄 😄 😄

That's a good one Hosts overseas dignitaries at his failing resorts and charges the taxpayer for it. Meanwhile his son-in-law is jetting overseas doing deals for Trump Inc.

Hikes Chinese products with tariffs and who pays for it? The American public.Have any U.S companies moved back home? Apple, Nike etc?
Has the rust belt regained its sheen?

The only swamps Trump has drained are the ones his rich buddies are fracking.

Your first two lines...nonsense and propaganda. He would have taken in billions, but instead ran for office.

Saving your skins in the process.

"Hikes Chinese products with tariffs and who pays for it? "

Who's feeding you this garbage? Prices have gone down here. right now I can go buy a 50 inch HD Tv for $200. What would you be paying? Triple?

I'll do you a favor....pay attention and maybe you'll learn something. If you have a short attention span the first 3 minutes and last 3 minutes tell you all you need to know. This is from an ex-liberal that became a conservative during the obama catastrophe. These are undeniable facts.

They'll be a short quiz afterwards.

Message 103 of 1,017
Latest reply

True,we didn't make the list,but we've universal healthcare, heavily government subsidised pharmaceutical scheme (PBS), unemployment benefits for however long you need them, a national disability insurance scheme AND our kids get to attend school without having to worry about getting their heads blown off.
Message 104 of 1,017
Latest reply

Someone cry? I'm pretty sure I posted this with a reply.

These are facts. Pay attention. Or remain ignorant. Your choice.

Message 105 of 1,017
Latest reply

@martinw-48 wrote:
jetho, the government gives me money but I'd quite happily turn the fourteen thousand a year they spend on me to one hundred and fifty thousand if they want.
That's the difference between them paying me to stay out of gaol and for me to be in gaol

Smiley LOL

One way of lookin' at it

Signatures suck.
Message 106 of 1,017
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:
True,we didn't make the list,but we've universal healthcare, heavily government subsidised pharmaceutical scheme (PBS), unemployment benefits for however long you need them, a national disability insurance scheme AND our kids get to attend school without having to worry about getting their heads blown off.

My entire life I've always had 100% medical, which includes medication, dental, eye care. The works.

Now with obamacare, universal healthcare, like yours, I get hit with a $5000 deductible, massive paper work, and co-pays. The only difference is I don't have to wait months on end for an appointment, like you do. I can call in the morning and see a doctor the same day. What we used to have was great. Your system is horrible, we don't want it. Short changing your elderly....private health insurance exists in your country because your government healthcare blows.

Disability? I become disabled today I collect a nice paycheck for life. Always been that way.

"AND our kids get to attend school without having to worry about getting their heads blown off."

I'm sure you creamed getting that one out. Of course we know liberals could give a rats azz about kids. Advocating open borders, funding them with tax dollars while they invade our country killing our kids. Over a dozen buried found murdered and buried in our parks. And that's just in this small area.

Not to mention barbaric abortions right up until birth.  Nice deflection on your part though.

Related image

Message 107 of 1,017
Latest reply

martinw-48
Community Member
Green Day sang a song that you should use for some advice
Message 108 of 1,017
Latest reply

martinw-48
Community Member
Jimmy, oh how thee knows nothing but myths.
A brain is a terrible thing to waste
Message 109 of 1,017
Latest reply

None here Jimmy that I know of. Still, you're better off than Brazil, but no better than Syria or Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

How many Americans don't have health cover. It zero here. I'm not too clued up on the European or Canadian models but I'm guessing they're the equal to ours if not better.
Message 110 of 1,017
Latest reply