sockit people

Spoiler

there was a problem with servers, sockit and some other boards are being moved to a new server.

You can find updates HERE

move along, nothing to see here

ss

Message 1 of 155
Latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

Re: sockit people

mloreason
Community Member
And?
Message 131 of 155
Latest reply

handbag smiley.gif            

Related image

Message 132 of 155
Latest reply

It's okay Rosy;  these days I can look upon such things and see the/a funny side regardless of how or where, what, when, and how (in other forums) personalities and characters generate, or even regenerate themselves within their own environments, for better or worse.

The laughing cat is something that appealed to me many years ago because I love cats and this one, from the internet (doesn't belong to me) takes on a real sense of how funny can be so effectual, personally, not generally.

Of course, now we have our first ginger cat, what an irony ...  Cat Embarassed

The headless cat at first led me to thinking something nasty was going on somewhere, but then again, I have a warped sense of humour also I must admit and when I looked at it again, there's a kind of 'nice light' (go figure) around my feelings these days, and as I am responsible for how I feel, not others, it's all good.  I used to pick my battles, and ultimately, I ended up not battling at all, life is too short.

Wesley is really getting big now, loves his harness and walks each afternoon straight after dinner, even in the rain ... Smiley Indifferent

walkies.jpg

I'd like to wish *everyone* the best Christmas this year, hope it is with excellent weather and happy times.

Message 133 of 155
Latest reply

tasfleur we have had our differences at times but i can assure you there was no malice intended when i posted that pic - i do believe i have called that cat  annoying in the past and it amused me to have it laugh its head off.

Message 134 of 155
Latest reply

It's alright Pepe, it's all good, I think it's funny too and I am appreciating your sense of humour very much.

I'm sorry for those differences, and I should have apologised to you for them long ago, so I'll say I'm sorry for my part in them here and now and hope you will accept it.

I'd better say goodnight to everyone now, tomorrow is a big day of spring cleaning (yes I know I know), but we have visitors for dinner on Saturday and the house is looking like a herd of giraffe have gone through because of everything going on this week, we neglected the other stuff .. sigh!

Goodnight all xx

Message 135 of 155
Latest reply

the differences were a two way street and i apologise to you  for my part in it.

happy belated spring cleaning tomorrow.

Message 136 of 155
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
Tas is one of the few remaining chinnys. We too had our differences but we moved past them. She can be really funny and has given me many laughs over the years. Night Tas.
Message 137 of 155
Latest reply

Night Tas XX love your real ginger cat

Message 138 of 155
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

HI Tas XX hope all is well with you,

Saw a Picture of that cat the other day, in a dark place, some mean person took its head Off 😞

theyre saying some strange things too Woman Mad

tell us tas, what really happened in that
house you stayed over?  Woman Happy

Message 139 of 155
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
Night tas XXXX

ner ner

lionrose I gave her 4 kisses you only gave her 2
Message 140 of 155