Dell Laptop

davo.67
Community Member

I recently sold a dell latitude to a local buyer, he stated it had a defect, i contacted him to return it to be so i could check it, on doing so he complained that that the sensor pad was faulty also the letter S on the keyboard,i checked the item out and found it was working fine with no defects, i meeaged him to let him know that the laptop hardware was working fine,i even ask him to drop by my home so i could show him that the laptop was working okay,i wouldent have a bar of it and want a money refund, i refused a refund now he has taken a open case against me,i have taken a counter case towards him for buyer mal practice, could you inform me what else i can do to settlethis case.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Dell Laptop

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have very little choice now that you have the laptop in your possession.   You cannot have the money and the item so just refund before the buyer escalates and has ebay step in....then you will get a defect.

At least this way you have the item and you know it has not been tampered with just so the buyer can force a refund.

How can you open a case for buyer malpractice...that is a new one on me?

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply