Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drivers for new printer won't install

Printer Brother HL 1110 laser........ seeing as printers hate me I was patting myself on the back as I got it all set up, ran off the test copy then inserted the Driver disk. So of course it doesn't work. It gets so far then I get this message ..."DI...

How can I get some help on this purchase, I just want to cancel and get my refund back on my PayPal

Once an item has been removed you cannot enter the 'Item Number' it shows up as not valaid on a resolution.Help Please PAYMENT IN PROGRESSApr 03, 2018Payment status - UnpaidUNPAIDShipping status - Not ShippedSHIPPEDDelivery status - Not DeliveredDELI...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller REMOVED

I recently purchased an item from this seller.Advertised as selling from Sydney, when in fact they are Hong Kong based.My item arrived and it stopped working within 3 weeks.I contacted them and they tried offering minimal amounts as compensation, I a...

Back up to new computer

I need to back up my win 7 data ,.....just docs and photos.....then transfer to my new laptop running 10. Will that work with a basic cloud backup? Or a usb stick...ie if backed up on win 7 will it restore on win 10 if needed There's not a large amou...

unexplained full hard drive

Hi, Ineed all you tech heads out there to please help me i have 1.21 gb programs installed on my computers hard drive and i have only got 5.16gb free out of 456gb and i cannot find out what is taking up so much room. I have tried compressing the file...

Resolved! Iphone 4 iCloud locked?

Does iCloud locked mean the phone doesn't work? Will it still send and receive texts and calls? I'm not an iCloud user and know nothing about it's specific vagaries. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I recommend that you don't purchase electronics from China. I purchased LCD Screen Full HD dash cam.

I purchased a LCD Screen Full HD 1080P Car Dash Cam Auto Car Camera Video Recorder Car DVR HOT ( of which they are still advertising)from china and it finally arrived some 4 weeks later. The bigest problem now is I cannot set it up as the onscreen in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful