CS:- Chuckle Store

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:-

1stdolphinlady

"no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fence a couple of feet off the ground then run it down into the ground a few inches & along the ground 1-2 feet.pile the dirt on top of it."

Still eye-watering Kylie.
Message 1 of 1,648
Latest reply
1,647 REPLIES 1,647

"my husband works for himself and hadn't been paid."
Message 31 of 1,648
Latest reply

"Aussies get accused of being racist all the time, whenever we disagree with something the race cars is always pulled out"
Message 32 of 1,648
Latest reply

"No offence intended but what is this obession with"
Message 33 of 1,648
Latest reply

"when a man looked upon a woman as a crier of his offspring"
Message 34 of 1,648
Latest reply

"Public Holiday penal rates"
Message 35 of 1,648
Latest reply

"Aussies get accused of being racist all the time, whenever we disagree with something the race cars is always pulled out"
Message 36 of 1,648
Latest reply

"No offence intended but what is this obession with"
Message 37 of 1,648
Latest reply

Not CW Bloopers but still bloopers..........

My sister works in a Govt Dept and one Xmas someone stuck a sign on the public counter saying "Closed Pubic Holidays". No-one noticed it until many many days after the sign had been placed up at the counter.

I cannot believe it wasn't noticed for so long.

I have to admit I screwed up. I did a new price list for the coffee shop at work and listed Earl Grey Tea as ร‹arly Grey Tea". It is still up in the lift as I cannot be bothered changing it again.

Another funny one I noticed today was a memo I had written at work. I had put on it "please bear in mind" and someone in their infinite wisdom crossed it out and changed it to "bare" which means naked etc. Good one!!!
Message 38 of 1,648
Latest reply

Sorry monman I'm currently ignoring your member.

That's gotta suck.... or not....
Message 39 of 1,648
Latest reply

> Not CW Bloopers but still bloopers..........
>
> My sister works in a Govt Dept and one Xmas someone stuck a sign on the public counter saying "Closed Pubic Holidays". No-one noticed it until many many days after the sign had been placed up at the counter.
>
> I cannot believe it wasn't noticed for so long.
>
> I have to admit I screwed up. I did a new price list for the coffee shop at work and listed Earl Grey Tea as ร‹arly Grey Tea". It is still up in the lift as I cannot be bothered changing it again.
>
> Another funny one I noticed today was a memo I had written at work. I had put on it "please bear in mind" and someone in their infinite wisdom crossed it out and changed it to "bare" which means naked etc. Good one!!!

There is a guy with a website who does that stuff for kicks. He once replaced the apple pie ad on a McDonalds drive thru board with another hand made apple pie ad featuring Jason Biggs. The guy is Rob Cockerham, you should be able to find his website pretty easily. He's pulled lots of hilarious pranks.
Message 40 of 1,648
Latest reply